I've got a bad feeling about this...

GoatDaddy

yeah, I've been keeping an eye on that one, too. And here I've been putting off getting hurricane shutters on the house because they are so fugly.

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Thanks, Matt. One more thing to worry about...lol :-D j/k Here's hoping something deflects it northeast and away from the States. Still time for a front to develop...I hope.

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
Thank GOD we don't have to worry about that sh#t here in the Midwest. What kind of insurance plans are offered down there for these type of things. I can't imagine the price

Last edited:

MattNCSU

Who sharted?
Established Member
Originally posted by URDONE
That GOD we don't have to worry about that sh#t here in the Midwest. What kind of insurance plans are offered down there for these type of things. I can't imagine the price
Not sure, we live a good mile from the Interacoastal Waterway so we didn't get insurance for flood/wind damage. I can't imagine what its like for the people on the beach.

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
I grew up on the east coast and rode out a few hurricanes not fun at all. Now i live in the midwest and have to watch out for tornados. I guess you have weather related problems just about anywhere you live.

Rearpl8tsinsite

QQQQ
Established Member
I have lived on the west coast all my life and would much rather be in a Earthquake than a Tornado or Hurricane.

Quakes are nothing.

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Originally posted by Rearpl8tsinsite
I have lived on the west coast all my life and would much rather be in a Earthquake than a Tornado or Hurricane.

Quakes are nothing.

That is untill the BIG one.:eek:

Rearpl8tsinsite

QQQQ
Established Member
Big one Shmig one. That is what everybody says. They are nowhere near what people make them out to be. I have been in 1 6.2 in 30 years centered in Whittier. It was awesome. I couldn't believe some of the things I got to see. Pavement rolling like a wave in the ocean. Made me fall off my skateboard. Couple of water mains and windows broken. Nothing to bad though. Other than that you never really notice them. I can remember about 15 total in my life most were smaller ones.

Now the one in SF was pretty bad. That was their fault though. They give too much money to the homeless and illegals rather than reinforce the city and bridges.

GoatDaddy

Originally posted by URDONE
Thank GOD we don't have to worry about that sh#t here in the Midwest. What kind of insurance plans are offered down there for these type of things. I can't imagine the price

I pay about $8K a year for insurance (not EXACTLY sure because I don't have the papers in front of me).

Trust me, the Yugo will be hermetically sealed in a special armored capsule I made just for it. Plus, it's insured for the full replacement value, including all mods and collectability; if it gets totaled, I get a check for $2.38.

TwoValveKid

Uh oh.....
Established Member
yeah...if there isnt a front...it will prolly be really close to the east coast...and one will come by and it will go right up from nc through the outer banks...::runs and hides car::

MattNCSU

Who sharted?
Established Member
winds are now at 140 and is expected to strengthen even more

Talk about a nasty looking storm. :eek:

Last edited:

SNK BITN

Established Member
Originally posted by snail50
I pay about $8K a year for insurance (not EXACTLY sure because I don't have the papers in front of me).

Trust me, the Yugo will be hermetically sealed in a special armored capsule I made just for it. Plus, it's insured for the full replacement value, including all mods and collectability; if it gets totaled, I get a check for $2.38.

Thats crazy :eek:, but I'm sure your a 6 figa jigga so its no problem for you.

Users who are viewing this thread