Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Lose it

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CV355

_
Established Member
You cant ride a Harley without blipping the throttle at every chance you get.

The vast majority can't. I left the stock pipes on my Harley and never rev it unless I'm rpm matching on downshifts. When I had my Triumph Speed Triple R, I had a straight exhaust. Only time I ever really rev'd it was when some genius ran a stop sign and it was louder than the wimpy horn they stick on bikes.

Don't get me wrong- I love a good loud exhaust (keyword: good) but I would rather people look over at me and go "wow that guy isn't being a total ass" rather than "wow what's he compensating for?"

I've been self-taught at almost everything I know and do, so I've probably picked up some very bad habits. My goal when driving stick is to make it feel like an automatic. If my rpms hit over 1400 before I get rolling, there's a problem

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
That's due to the lack of power. You have to get as much centrifical force as possible in the clutch to budge the thing.

Sent from a non multiquoting device at svtperformance.com mobile app

Bet my Nightster would have smoked the Preacher GT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
MW is still good for me. Definitely was nervous the first 2 days after seeing first hand people getting arrested for loud exhaust. My cobra is very loud and my brothers cammed ‘13 is even louder so we tip toed around for awhile. If you do a burnout in an area full of people then you should get arrested. If you like burnouts and loud cars then go to suck bang blow and beaver bar. Both allow massive burnouts and it’s private property so cops can’t do anything. Suck bang blow is by far the best meet of the week. And if you cruise the strip late enough you will see plenty of people ripping burnouts without getting pulled over

EDIT: I do think s550s are ruining the show

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Shucked oysters. Great way to end the week. I had to check out their menu.
I'd have to say if I was in MB, I'd have to try this place. Their Angus beef meatloaf sliders caught my attention.

Last edited:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Shucked oysters. Great way to end the week. I had to check out their menu.
I'd have to say if I was in MB, I'd have to try this place. Their Angus beef meatloaf sliders caught my attention.

I was going to try those, but ended up getting the smoked mahi dip.

Users who are viewing this thread