It's officail..Supreme Court rules in favor of the constitution!

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I think its time for the anti-Bush gun owners to start thanking him for his SC appointments!

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
Justice Stephen Breyer said:
In my view, there simply is no untouchable constitutional right guaranteed by the Second Amendment to keep loaded handguns in the house in crime-ridden urban areas.
****ing scumbags.

Right.

Like the "crime-ridden urban areas" won't have guns anyways. And like it's the ****ing criminals that are going to be buying the LEGAL guns. :nonono:

How the **** did that dipshit get to be lawyer, much less a judge?

(EO: I'm responding to the judge you quoted, in case that wasn't obvious.)

Black GT500

Established Member
Supreme Court says Americans have right to guns

On Thursday, the Court rediscovered the Second Amendment. More than five years after six Washington, D.C. residents challenged the city’s 32-year-old ban on all functional firearms in the home, the Court held in District of Columbia v. Heller that the law is unconstitutional.

Heller is merely the opening salvo in a series of litigations that will ultimately resolve what weapons and persons can be regulated and what restrictions are permissible. But because of Thursday’s decision, the prospects for reviving the original meaning of the Second Amendment are now substantially brighter.

WASHINGTON (AP) - The Supreme Court ruled Thursday that Americans have a right to own guns for self-defense in their homes, the justices' first major pronouncement on gun rights in U.S. history.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D91HS2EO0&show_article=1

9A Pilot

durability tester
Established Member
Where are all the liberal **** at now, total facial. I love it when democrats lose. ;-)
To be fair,not all Dems are anti-gun & not all Republicans are Pro-gun.
You have "blue dogs" like Jack Webb & John Tester from "red" states,& you have "RINO's" like Michael Bloomberg(who I guess is an "independent" now)..& others..Party affiliation is a loose guide...& more or less falls in line..But to make a blanket statement like that reads a little vulgar a bit ignorant of the situation.

Last edited:

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
hmm, interesting, I can't find one reply in here of someone who's against the 2nd Amendment.

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
****ing scumbags.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice Stephen Breyer
In my view, there simply is no untouchable constitutional right guaranteed by the Second Amendment to keep loaded handguns in the house in crime-ridden urban areas.

:lol::lol::lol: not only a scumbag, but his Education has taken him to the point of losing reality!

I guess I'd have to get some uneducated Janitor to explain to this Judge that criminals don't obey gun laws!

rofl

9A Pilot

durability tester
Established Member
hmm, interesting, I can't find one reply in here of someone who's against the 2nd Amendment.

Hell..Barack Obama's all about that shit now..
I actually saw Wayne La'pierre & Paul Helmke sitting at the same table with Chis Matthews on Hard Ball....Matthews actually gave him a pretty hard time.
Paul Helmke= p0wn3d:kaboom:

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
Hell..Barack Obama's all about that shit now..
I actually saw Wayne La'pierre & Paul Helmke sitting at the same table with Chis Matthews on Hard Ball....Matthews actually gave him a pretty hard time.
Paul Helmke= p0wn3d:kaboom:

Hannity was reporting today of all of his statements & how he contradicts his own self on this issue.

gunsss.jpg

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
While I am in favor of gun ownership and the 2nd amendment and am glad to see this ruling I would be interested in starting up a bit more discussion on Gun Registration.

The 2nd says there is a right to own guns. it does NOT however say that the government does not have the right to require they be registered. I for one am in favor of gun registration, I am in favor of a requirement that anyone owning a gun must have taken a gun safety class before they pick their gun up or receive their registration. I also believe that a test bullet should be provided to Law enforcement from each gun sold.

is this inconvenient? yes. but it does not interfere with the right of citizens to own firearms.

Common

Established Member
While I am in favor of gun ownership and the 2nd amendment and am glad to see this ruling I would be interested in starting up a bit more discussion on Gun Registration.

The 2nd says there is a right to own guns. it does NOT however say that the government does not have the right to require they be registered. I for one am in favor of gun registration, I am in favor of a requirement that anyone owning a gun must have taken a gun safety class before they pick their gun up or receive their registration. I also believe that a test bullet should be provided to Law enforcement from each gun sold.

is this inconvenient? yes. but it does not interfere with the right of citizens to own firearms.

It does molest the right to own a gun a little bit but times are changing........

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member

i agree. just like DNA, i think every gun should be fired and their striation(sp) should be uplaoded into a database. that would make finding the shooters easier. although sometie the owner isnt always the shooter, it owuld give law enforcement a good headstart on where to begin thier investigation. not only that but maybe, hopefully, criminals mightthink twice befor shooting someone if they know that thier gun is already on record (if the gun was purchased legaly which most arent.)

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
It does molest the right to own a gun a little bit but times are changing........

it does, but, i a gun owner, agree. jackass's out there shooting people are giving law abiding citizens like myself and others a bad name, making it harder for us to own guns legaly

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member

I've always wondered this. I know Cop shows make it seem like every gun is unique, but it sounds like from what you are saying that is really true? Every gun is totally unique and can be distinguished from any other gun in existance? That is quite a feat.

OhIIICobra

Established Member
I am so glad the supreme court found the ban unconstitutional! Although I find it disturbing that it was close 5-4. I listened to some of the debate on this a few months ago and was shocked how some of the justices think calling 911 is going to save you in a home invasion senario.

snakecharmer

Established Member

History is quite full of examples of what happens when you force gun registration. It leads to gun BANS in vritually every case. It is an absolutely useless jester besides because:

1) It inconvenices people that obey the law
2) You can bet it won't be free
3) And anyone that thinks that CRIMINALS are going to magically comply and register theirs is on crack.

I am totally and completely opposed to any form of firearms registration.

Users who are viewing this thread