It's officail..Supreme Court rules in favor of the constitution!

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
I agree that the anti rights groups well try ammo next or even a punitive tax on ammo. As no matter what happens they'll never ever stop. But at least Obama is pretty much screwed on this issue now.

openaccount

Established Member
I got another question whos going to try a class action law suit for Commiefornia/NJ/NY city/and Mass since they went against peoples rights???

The NRA said that they were going to file lawsuits now after this ruling.

Hopefully these will be overruled and then National Praks, etc!!

Hurray!! Thank goodness, we still have some glimmer of hope for america.

Euphoric One

Uncommon Sense
Established Member
5-4 decision. Very disturbing that 4 of those assholes decided banning all guns was perfectly constitutional.

The folks not supporting this decision need to a)die. any manner of death is acceptable. As long as you cease to exist, or b) move to another country.

Seancass

HELLACIOUS
Established Member
The brady's are sticking to "common sence" gun control, like putting serial numbers on ammo and firing pins, because it makes so much sence.

The supreme court said that it was unconstitutional to ban guns that are in common use and agreed that handguns are very common for home defence. BAM! unconstitutional. of course, maching guns where in common use when they where banned....

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Here's the statement by the Brady policy center..
Assholes will stop at nothing..
So don't let down your gaurd

Yep but there is a slight difference though. They'er on the defensive now not the other way around for the last 40 years. But yep I'm sure Kennedy/Boxer/Finstine/Kerry ect ect are going into overdrive for armor and destructive ammo laws.:nonono::nonono::nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread