It's officail..Supreme Court rules in favor of the constitution!

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
It's funny to me how those Brady people think that banning guns will stop gun violence. Do they really think criminals register all their weapons?

I'm against the gun ban as well, but for some reason, I think I'll now be hearing about even more shootings in DC on the morning news.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
5-4 decision. Very disturbing that 4 of those assholes decided banning all guns was perfectly constitutional.

I am anxious to read the opinion from the four liberal douchebags who thought people shouldn't have a right to possess a firearm. Surprisingly the SC did the right thing for once.

Euphoric One

Uncommon Sense
Established Member
Sen. Frank Lautenberg said:
Today, President Bush's radical Supreme Court justices put rigid ideology ahead of the safety of communities in New Jersey and across the country. This decision illustrates why I have strongly opposed extremist judicial nominees and will continue to do so in the future.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein said:
I am profoundly disappointed in Justice Roberts and Justice Alito, both of whom assured us of their respect for precedent. With this decision, 70 years of precedent has gone out the window. And I believe the people of this great country will be less safe because of it.

Justice John Paul Stevens said:
the majority "would have us believe that over 200 years ago, the Framers made a choice to limit the tools available to elected officials wishing to regulate civilian uses of weapons."

Justice Stephen Breyer said:
In my view, there simply is no untouchable constitutional right guaranteed by the Second Amendment to keep loaded handguns in the house in crime-ridden urban areas.

****ing scumbags.

Last edited:

2004 Culebra

Established Member
Thank God and our great country. I was actually very worried about this the past month. If this would have went the other way I don't know what we could have done we would have been in a world of shit...

But it went the right way and now it is time for us Gun Owners to rejoice.

Last edited:

9A Pilot

durability tester
Established Member
****ing scumbags.

You mean this Dianne Fienstien?

feinsteinAK47.jpg

When Sen. Feinstein was asked earlier why she carried that .38 Smith & Wesson concealed in her purse while promoting gun control for the rest of us, Feinstein answered,

Sen Fienstein said:
I know the urge to arm yourself because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. I’d walk to the hospital when my husband was sick. I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out, I was going to take them with me.”

Ben 98

Established Member
Guns owners enjoy this day it's a victory for us, however the battle is NOT over. The Brady campaign is still there in full force, and so are the brain dead liberal scum in our house and sentate. DO NOT get lazy keep on voting to put the right people in office, join the NRA or GOA. I think Im going to load up the AR and a few pistols and burn some gun powder today!!!!!

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Holy christ! Feinstein looks as if they pulled her corpse out of a grave and put a gun in her hands. Why I am not surprised a politician from CA has concerns over the SC decision?

assasyn

Established Member
Time to get rid of the 4 assholes that don't want to support our rights. While it is a great victory, some are overlooking that we barely won this and that is what's scary.

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
I love it how it always takes this country decades before unconstitutional laws are struck down. The DC gun ban was a blatant violation of the constitution. This Supreme Court has been a surprise lately, they smacked the Bush administration three times over Gitmo detainees and now this.

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
You mean this Dianne Fienstien?

feinsteinAK47.jpg

When Sen. Feinstein was asked earlier why she carried that .38 Smith & Wesson concealed in her purse while promoting gun control for the rest of us, Feinstein answered,

"I know the urge to arm yourself because that's what I did. I was trained in firearms. I'd walk to the hospital when my husband was sick. I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out, I was going to take them with me."

Notice that her finger is on the trigger... some pretty poor firearm training she had!

If you are pleased with the ruling and a law abiding gun owner I sure hope you are a member of the NRA. If you're not a member... shame on you!

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Help me to understand, what is the JFPFO?

Jews For The Preservation Of Firearm Ownership and like I said they have history on they'er side on how good bans work since 1936-1945:nonono: Haven't went to they'er site today but I'm sure they have this historic ruling across they'er home page. And no I'm not Jewish but they'll take almost anyone as a member as long as you believe in the 2nd and what it stands for I think 25% of they'er membership is gentile at least in 2001 it was it might be more now.

Last edited:

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
Thank God and our great country. I was actually very worried about this the past month. If this would have went the other way I don't know what we could have done we would have been in a world of shit...

But it went the right way and now it is time for us Gun Owners to rejoice.

Don't rejoice too quickly. It was a 5-4 decision. If Osama is elected President he will pack the court with anti-gun liberals.

Users who are viewing this thread