It's just a GT...

Massie02GT

Established Member
A factory 03/04 cobra hood, I got an amazing deal local on one! The guy didnt know what it was worth, I paid 175 dollars and it was pristine! It's even geniune ford too. It's at the painters right now along with the trunk getting the holes filled in. I'm picking both those up Friday :)

Nice! I didn't get quite as good a deal on my Cobra hood, but I only paid 250 for mine. Look into LFP hood vents. They're pretty much FORE replicas and are NICE! I love mine.

Stryker27

2Vbeliever
Established Member
Doing some good work!! I like the looks of the car and glad to hear the spoiler will be coming off.
I'm definately wanting to know what your IAT's are at when you are cruising around.
That HE and the trunk mounted tank should work well to keep them down so the car does not pull timing if it gets really hot after a few strong pulls. Did you buy a good pump cause thats a long loop for the pump to push fluid all the way from the back of the car.
yes tork tech's fittings at the front of the intercooler are suspect with that epoxy I'm lucky no leaks yet...knock on wood.

On a side note i love the hacked up headlight for cool air frickin awesome and I'm going to go ahead and cut my old one up tomorrow for the friday races.
I'm subscribed here keep the updates coming

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Looks awesome! You have way more patience than me when it comes to detailing.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Alright so figured I'd update this. Had my fair share of bad luck lately, last Friday went to pick my hood and trunk up and the dumbass painter effed the hood up, so I'm still waiting on that. Saturday morning I went to take it to the car show I was hoping to go to for months and 8 miles from home it shot a damn spark plug out of the head. Just freaking great. So now that needs fixed and I've been aggravated to the max at the car lately so I've tried to take a few days and stay away from it. Hopefully will have it going by this weekend. Couple pictures of it the night before the show from when I cleaned it up, I just never made it there unfortunately.

Corbeau seats
y4yre6a4.jpg

Roof shot
6asetaju.jpg

Engine bay
u4azaja4.jpg

upu2e2ej.jpg

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Car looks great! I've always liked the understated look of a wingless stang...

I definitely agree, I fell in love with the way bullits looked years ago. I was up in the air for a long time on doing an 03/04 spoiler but the wingless look is much more rare to see and I prefer it. Not having a spoiler back there really compliments the body lines of the car.

SVT_Cobra

Im really impressed with what you have done so far. I'm anxious to see whats next. I have a black GT also. I love that color! Actually in the market for a black cobra terminator as well. I will be following your thread so keep up the good work

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Im really impressed with what you have done so far. I'm anxious to see whats next. I have a black GT also. I love that color! Actually in the market for a black cobra terminator as well. I will be following your thread so keep up the good work

Thanks man! I appreciate the kind words! I'd like to tell myself the cars done for now but I'm sure it won't be long before I want to start changing things again!

Dasaliac03

TWINscrewed
Established Member
Where's the build updates????? haha

Charcoal and light grey interior? More pics please, i was considering black seats as well but did know how they would flow with the rest of the interior

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Where's the build updates????? haha

Charcoal and light grey interior? More pics please, i was considering black seats as well but did know how they would flow with the rest of the interior

Haha the update is, it's broken and sitting in its storage unit for a while while I slave over many hours of overtime at work to save up to buy a trans lol

But I honestly never really got any good pictures of the car this year, hasn't had a chance for a good photo shoot so I never got any good pics of the corbeaus in the car. But dude don't be worried about how it'll look; they look freaking awesome! What seats are you thinking about?

ModularKid'04

Established Member
Definitely keeping an eye on this thread. Loving the build and the documentation is awesome. I love seeing a project come together! good work KLeech

Dasaliac03

TWINscrewed
Established Member
Haha the update is, it's broken and sitting in its storage unit for a while while I slave over many hours of overtime at work to save up to buy a trans lol

But I honestly never really got any good pictures of the car this year, hasn't had a chance for a good photo shoot so I never got any good pics of the corbeaus in the car. But dude don't be worried about how it'll look; they look freaking awesome! What seats are you thinking about?

Cipher Racing cpa1019 microsuede type 2's......already have them

Users who are viewing this thread