Issue with Rick @ Amazon Racing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
all these shops are 100% cash poor. They may have some capital in the form of parts or receivables, but in terms of actual cash balances, most shops have as little as the average american.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
lets hear the other side, got any e-mails between the two of you or anything? not saying your wrong at all, just the more proof you have the better.

I've seen it first hand, my dads best friend screwed him outta 10 grand of a 25k no interest loan which saved the guys shop, my dad after about 5 years of default on the loan re-payment got some parts and tuning done on his race car but no where near the 10k or the amount that 25k could have gotten in interest. He just wanted to be done with that asshole!

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
LOL. TPLO surgery. He tore his ligaments in his leg, really common I guess. He's limping and won't walk within a few months if we don't do anything.

save some cash and put him in a roller-doggy-wheelchair like the weenie dogs!:rolling:

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
LOL. TPLO surgery. He tore his ligaments in his leg, really common I guess. He's limping and won't walk within a few months if we don't do anything.

Dude my lab had the same thing when she was younger, she did it on both legs about a year apart, one vet said she had hip dysplisia and had to be put down so we got a second opinion and thats what it was. She is 12 now this was all when she was 2.

(sorry to side track)

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
all these shops are 100% cash poor. They may have some capital in the form of parts or receivables, but in terms of actual cash balances, most shops have as little as the average american.

i agree tons of parts to make things even, but never the parts you need or the ones worth what you lost.

that or they want to trade you your lost money for work done, easy to make up work at that point to even shit out

FL-Orange

Almost Native
Established Member
3800 dollar vet bill? damn did u get it a boob job?

2411605231_9c5ee60994.jpg

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
Nobody got screwed here. I looked at 1 cobra intake and one mach one intake in Ca. I was sent 1 cobra intake and one Marauder intake. I unpacked the Cobra intake and it was fine. My customer bought the other intake. When he got back in town he opened the package from chuck himself and sat the intake on the car. He came and got me and said something is not right. When I checked it out I noticed it was a marauder intake. I ended up giving the customer my intake off my car to finish up the job. This intake was sent back to chuck in the same box it came in. He has what he sent and was paid the $350 for the other. My customer will post in this thread to tell you what was in the package. We sent a call tag and there was always one problem or another. At the time chuck was not even at the shop somebody else had to pack the boxes up and get them ready. Not sure who at jeff's shop pack them. It took usp three attemps for every time they tried to pick up the packages there was a problem. So I received one intake paid for it, sent the other back. Nobody got screwed.

Rick

Rick

ModMike1572

Established Member

My pitbull just had TPLO 2 weeks ago. Just got the stitches taken out yesterday. $2500 bucks for the whole procedure.

The sad part is, she has it in the other leg also, so within the year she might need to have it done again. Right now I have to keep her isolated (for 6 weeks), and it sucks.

Sorry for the thread hi-jack.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member

quick draw on the edit:p

Rick, would you say that you got screwed because he sent a Marauder intake (based on what you say)? I would normally say I got screwed if I was sent something other than what I wanted.

JasonFC

Somethings different
Established Member
Nobody got screwed here. I looked at 1 cobra intake and one mach one intake in Ca. I was sent 1 cobra intake and one Marauder intake. I unpacked the Cobra intake and it was fine. My customer bought the other intake. When he got back in town he opened the package from chuck himself and sat the intake on the car. He came and got me and said something is not right. When I checked it out I noticed it was a marauder intake. I ended up giving the customer my intake off my car to finish up the job. This intake was sent back to chuck in the same box it came in. He has what he sent and was paid the $350 for the other. My customer will post in this thread to tell you what was in the package. We sent a call tag and there was always one problem or another. At the time chuck was not even at the shop somebody else had to pack the boxes up and get them ready. Not sure who at jeff's shop pack them. It took usp three attemps for every time they tried to pick up the packages there was a problem. So I received one intake paid for it, sent the other back. Nobody got screwed.

Rick

Rick

Perhaps your customer is pulling a switch on you?

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
I've dealt with Rick many times and have great faith in him. I'm sure he will make things right. OP good luck to you..hope both parties find an agreeable resolution.

2000BlackGT

Established Member

Rick

Rick

Rick, then why would you tell me, "There was probably a mix up in the shop. The intakes were here for a few months. Let me find you an upper. Do you care if its a cobra upper or a Mach 1 upper?"

My answer was, no, I don't care if its a Mach 1 upper or Cobra Upper. You then told me you had one in that was beat up and you wanted to find me a better one. Then later you told me you had one and was going to have Linn send it out. I told you just to send it to our shop.

I packed the boxes myself and labeled them myself. I also got the intake off a 2003 Mach 1. Do I need to get that guy in here as well? Remember the email I sent on 11/2/08?

Chuck <emailsensored>
to Rick @ Amazon
date Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 7:08 AM
subject 4V C Head Intakes
mailed-by gmail.com
hide details 9/2/08
Hey Rick.

We were going to do $350 for the 99-01 Cobra Intake and $400 for the Mach 1 Intake. You can send a money order for $750 and UPS call tag to:

***MY ADDRESS SENSORED***

I move up north on Tuesday, September 9th so I'm trying to get everything shipped out before then. The Cobra Intake is definetly packed up and ready to go and I can get the Mach 1 finished in a day.

Thanks Rick and let me know on those Cobra Intercoolers.

KC/COBRA

Fear The Cornholio
Established Member
Perhaps your customer is pulling a switch on you?

That could be what happened. I think both Rick and the OP are probably real stand up guys. So Ricks customer that opened the box with out Rick present could be the evil doer. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread