• No

Votes: 44 57.9%
  • What is chivalry?

Votes: 9 11.8%

• Total voters

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
;-) :p It is going down fast .... now that the Feminists have removed the feeding tube!!!

It does depend on the man and the up bringing... and the region also.

I hold doors for anyone who is reasonably close to the door...

One plus side to this behavior is after allowing a fine lady though first...

I get a first hand view of the real Woman's Movement!!!

poetry in motion!!!!

Jimmy

Last edited:

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
no, i still open doors and stuff, but hey i am in the south :-D

i cant think of 1 time a woman, or young lady looked at me wrong for doing that....

WantLightning

Sleep Now in the Fire
Established Member
Last night, for the first time in my entire life, a friend of mine whom I accompanied out for drinks held my door open for me, unlocked my side of the car first, pulled my chair out for me, and stood when I left and came back.

I am not the type of woman who pisses and moans when someone holds a door open for me. I realize you are not trying to OPRESS ME.. you are simply doing me a favour, one which I will thank you for.

Those women that get their knickers in a bunch should be left on an island by themselves. They're the types that get in the spotlight after years of bitching about how they don't get any attention because they're female, and then all they do is talk about their vaginas when they have the microphone. The day I let my gender define what I do and how I live my life is the day I jump off a cliff.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
WantLightning said:
I am not the type of woman who pisses and moans when someone holds a door open for me. I realize you are not trying to OPRESS ME.. you are simply doing me a favour, one which I will thank you for.
QUOTE]

Like I tell my 19 almost 20 year old daughter, for most guys, it's all about the panties!

I ruin everyting for her but dads have to throw out those reality checks evry now and then..

WantLightning

Sleep Now in the Fire
Established Member
DaleM said:
WantLightning said:
QUOTE]

Like I tell my 19 almost 20 year old daughter, for most guys, it's all about the panties!

I ruin everyting for her but dads have to throw out those reality checks evry now and then..

Yeah, and they aren't getting it. I've made it almost 22 years, it's obviously not going to happen if you open a damn door for me. :rollseyes

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
WantLightning said:
Yeah, and they aren't getting it. I've made it almost 22 years, it's obviously not going to happen if you open a damn door for me. :rollseyes

No chick has ever got to me that way either! She had to do a lot more than that to get to my tighty whiteys.

WantLightning

Sleep Now in the Fire
Established Member
DaleM said:
I made her marry me..now she's paying for her lustful ways until Deff doo us part!

S'about how I see it. BTW, when are you due up in Pensacola? I'm going to NM June 18-25 (something like that) to visit *points to her signature* and I couldn't remember when y'all were comin' down.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
WantLightning said:
S'about how I see it. BTW, when are you due up in Pensacola? I'm going to NM June 18-25 (something like that) to visit *points to her signature* and I couldn't remember when y'all were comin' down.
The course was 'posed to be the end of April..It looks like the AirForce has changed the location to Wright Patterson AFB, OH. Which is near Dayton. I'd rather go to Hurby but I do have family in dayton so it may work, I'm waiting on a final reply for the AirForce NCO.

Users who are viewing this thread