Is a white car for girls?

Kiohtee

Established Member
Gotta say, this is the first time I've ever heard of white being associated as a chick's color. If that's the case though, this will blow your mind:

I own a black 2011 GT with a six speed manual. Probably the manliest car in the world to the OP, but I digress. What if I told you, and was dead serious, that I wish it was white with the six speed automatic?

Bouttime09

Oh, it's not 5.0?
Established Member
Gotta say, this is the first time I've ever heard of white being associated as a chick's color. If that's the case though, this will blow your mind:

I own a black 2011 GT with a six speed manual. Probably the manliest car in the world to the OP, but I digress. What if I told you, and was dead serious, that I wish it was white with the six speed automatic?
You had me until, automatic.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

ur bittn

By the snake
Established Member
I'm for sure not in the market for a car but yesterday I had a very clean Oxford white s550 mustang with exhaust decide to have some fun with me in my black 2012 GT. I was passing just before this happened WOT and I'm guessing he heard my OR X and gt500s w resonator deletes.

I was just cruising in the right lane going 65 in a 65 and I see a white new mustang coming up in my rear. Figured it was an Eco or v6 because most I see are. Then all of a sudden after I quit looking in my rear view it went flying by me at least 90mph WOT and sounded and looked fantastic! I got a good look at it when he was at my rear quarter when I noticed it again (heard it) and then a nice sideshot then rear then got the tail lights w his brakes on. It was the first time in a long time I realized how inferior my 2012 s197 is but I started thinking after that isn't a white car what girls get?

My bad on the long post but just reliving the experience again in my head and the look of the color and still love it. I'm 35 years old and not worried about seeking approval just looking for your thoughts of a grown man driving a white car
Associating a color except maybe "Pink' with a vehicle being a girl car is pretty stupid, considering probably 90% of trucks on the road are white.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
White is clean and can cheapen the look of certain cars...but not a GT. Also I don't think your '12 is inferior to a '15+ if both cars are in stock trim.

BLOWN9646

E85 COBRA
Established Member
I'd say SILVER is more associated with a chick car color as much or more than white. And that said, IDGAF.. love my silver terminator.

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
That said, my daughter has had 5 white vehicles of the 7-8 total she's owned over the past 20+ years. Hmmm. :rolleyes:
See! Every 20 something girl I know ends up with a white car.

my wife drives a white 13' Sport
Quoting your post. "my wife drives a white 13' Sport"

My wife owns a 2016 Audi Q5 Glacier White metallic.
I'm telling you look for it

I have a black 2012 GT in automatic. Great DD car and very fun/easy at the drag strip. I was afraid if I got white w/ Auto I might not know which bathroom to use.

Associating a color except maybe "Pink' with a vehicle being a girl car is pretty stupid, considering probably 90% of trucks on the road are white.

See in bold

I'd say SILVER is more associated with a chick car color as much or more than white. And that said, IDGAF.. love my silver terminator.

Silver in the s550 was my original favorite LOL.

Vanishing Point, enough said

I'm back

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
Associating a color except maybe "Pink' with a vehicle being a girl car is pretty stupid,

i dunno, i'd rock this:

1970-DODGE-CHALLENGER-T-A-PANTHER-PINK-MOPAR-MUSCLE-CAR.jpg

to op: it's more about hardware than color

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i love white cars. i think they look so clean. that and silver. my gt500 is white.

with that being said, i bust my buddys balls all the time for his vette being white. i call it the barbie corvette lol. but i would love to buy it off him lol.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i like how some people say "no, white cars are not for just for girls. my wife drives a white ....." lol

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I love white.

It's almost always my first or second choice when looking at new cars. My RS would be white if I didn't own a white ST before it.

I associate specific cars as more of girl cars than color. Like a jetta, or a bug.

Recon

Established Member
Love white cars. Nearly bought an 04 GT in Oxford white. Looked great.
i dunno, i'd rock this:

1970-DODGE-CHALLENGER-T-A-PANTHER-PINK-MOPAR-MUSCLE-CAR.jpg

to op: it's more about hardware than color

Looking forward to my Top Banana T/A being finished!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Equalbracket

Established Member
I would say white is the last color choice for a female. Never heard "work truck white"? I don't consider any other color options besides white myself.

Users who are viewing this thread