Is a white car for girls?

fangstang

Established Member
Depends on the car. I had a white 2001 cobra from new and while I didnt want white, it was available and I dealt with it. I grew to love that car in white. That doesnt mean white looks good to me on other cars. I despise white on BMW, Audi and Mercedes. THOSE cars are girly in white. Whenever I see a white German car, 99/100 its a girl or a NY/NJ guido. NO thanks. White was never popular back in the 90's and early 2000's. Its become super popular in the last 10yrs due to social media. Everyone wants a white luxury car now because one of those kardashians drives one or some horrible rapper or whoever. Some cars look good in white, but its definitely not my first choice.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
yellow is the hardest color to sell cause its the least preferred. I chic driving a yellow Mustang looks Hot. not so much when a dude is driving it.... but two each his own.....

My lieutenant son in the fire department rocked a yellow SVTF and I'm sure would beg to differ with your opinion.

Recon

Established Member
Always heard it was orange is the hardest to sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fangstang

Established Member
yellow is the hardest color to sell cause its the least preferred. I chic driving a yellow Mustang looks Hot. not so much when a dude is driving it.... but two each his own.....

Thats a myth. I sold both my yellow vettes for top dollar. And DEFINITELY between white and yellow, white is hands down the most preferred color by women. Not even close. I NEVER see women in yellow cars.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
oh I don't disagree that more women will be seen in a white car over a yellow. but thats not due to white being Hotter! its simply because white looks better. which is why white BMW's, Corvettes, Mercedes etc.... are desired by both men and women so white can go either way.

not too many dudes custom painting their rides yellow.... plenty of chics have tho.

yellow looks great with black like in the Zo6. by itself its girly sorry.

I would surely wear pants that were white, grey, black prob not red but Definitely NOT yellow! yellow is a chic color. sorry if that offends ppl but you don't see dudes wearing suits thats are yellow! u see plenty of women wearing yellow dresses and skirts tho.... for the same reason u wudnt wear or paint ur car pink!

Thats a myth. I sold both my yellow vettes for top dollar. And DEFINITELY between white and yellow, white is hands down the most preferred color by women. Not even close. I NEVER see women in yellow cars.

Tx5811

Veni, vidi, vici
Established Member
White is not girly. One of my trucks is white. Yellow on the other hand is girly. My ex had a yellow mustang. Lol

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
My 350 is yellow, haven't heard anyone call it a girls car yet. Maybe when 1000hp is entry level muscle car it will be.

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
white can go either I would surely wear pants that were white, grey, black prob not red but Definitely NOT yellow! yellow is a chic color. sorry if that offends ppl but you don't see dudes wearing suits thats are yellow!

Pics of you in white pants and suit. On second thought. Skip the white pants pic

fangstang

Established Member
oh I don't disagree that more women will be seen in a white car over a yellow. but thats not due to white being Hotter! its simply because white looks better. which is why white BMW's, Corvettes, Mercedes etc.... are desired by both men and women so white can go either way.

not too many dudes custom painting their rides yellow.... plenty of chics have tho.

yellow looks great with black like in the Zo6. by itself its girly sorry.

I would surely wear pants that were white, grey, black prob not red but Definitely NOT yellow! yellow is a chic color. sorry if that offends ppl but you don't see dudes wearing suits thats are yellow! u see plenty of women wearing yellow dresses and skirts tho.... for the same reason u wudnt wear or paint ur car pink!
You seriously comparing car colors to colors you would wear? lol. How about all those funky lambo or mclaren colors? Would you call one of those green or orange colors girly? White cars are trendy at the moment. Just like grey cars were in the early to mid 2000's and champagne and forest green was in the 90's.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Definitely not. Friends 86 stick car
Screenshot_2016-07-27-20-53-45_zpswymg8wbd.png

Users who are viewing this thread