Is a white car for girls?

SlySy

My son watches My Little Pony???wtf
Established Member
It's like my 6yo son always tells me when I catch him watching My Little Pony and Barbie, It's for both, it's not just for girls! wait... Is that the same? Do I have a problem that needs dealing with? jk

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
The only white car I every owned was my favorite. I think cars speak to our personality, not our gender.

This is a Photoshop pic of my white Mustang. I cropped it lower when I was thinking about begging it. I would not call this feminine.

Slammed.jpg

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
It's like my 6yo son always tells me when I catch him watching My Little Pony and Barbie, It's for both, it's not just for girls! wait... Is that the same? Do I have a problem that needs dealing with? jk

ugh dont get me started. my 4 year old son asked for my little pony for Christmas because his friend at school has them. i guess they have boy ponies now? my wife bought him some for Christmas but in a week or so they will start mysteriously disappearing....bwahaha

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
The only white car I every owned was my favorite. I think cars speak to our personality, not our gender.

This is a Photoshop pic of my white Mustang. I cropped it lower when I was thinking about begging it. I would not call this feminine.

Slammed.jpg

that looks good. looks similar to my car lol

fangstang

Established Member
ugh dont get me started. my 4 year old son asked for my little pony for Christmas because his friend at school has them. i guess they have boy ponies now? my wife bought him some for Christmas but in a week or so they will start mysteriously disappearing....bwahaha

LOL. I would do the same ASAP.

gfcobra04

Established Member
Premium Member
I guess this guy has never seen a construction site. 99.9999999% of all vehicles (trucks, cars etc...) are white. And 99.999% of the people driving those vehicles are guys.
Gary

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Have a 00r also. Much prefer the white over red as well. Not a red person, but no choice on the 00. The new FGT looks killer in white. That's not a "girl" car, in any color.

You got a 95R!? Would love to have one of those!! Thank God they made that one white and not Red. R's should have been white, not red IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
White colored vehicles aren't for girls. Where'd that come from? lol
White is the "in" color right now, actually for the past couple of years it has been. My '16 Ram Sport 4X4, regular cab is Bright White. I ordered it that way back in November of 2015.

deadhorse

WCMF-38
Established Member
White is a great color for showing of accents, i was never much of a white liker but after seeing a white Terminator with all the black pcs on them it became a liked color.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
So a lot of girls bought Corvettes?

Apparently so as the vast majority of 2016's was Arctic White 8368 over all the other colors. Rarest was Admiral Blue as it was a late color that was added when GM switched to 2017's and the new Grand Sport. So a few of them got this color by mistake towards the end of the run. So they just went ahead and made 336 in this color, rarest is the Z06 convertibles as only 12 are in this color.

Last edited:

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Apparently so as the vast majority of 2016's was Arctic White 8368 over all the other colors. Rarest was Admiral Blue as it was a late color that was added when GM switched to 2017's and the new Grand Sport. So a few of them got this color by mistake towards the end of the run.
Absolutely correct sir.
That color is killer. One of my favorite colors for the Z06.

D1984

Whining
Established Member
White is a great color for showing of accents, i was never much of a white liker but after seeing a white Terminator with all the black pcs on them it became a liked color.

Yeah my car kind of looked like a bar of soap to me until I added the Boss hood stripe and black roof

Users who are viewing this thread