Iowa/Nebraska Cruise 2012 Idea

03snkvert

Established Member
Cool... It is looking more and more like it will me in CB.

I posted up over on Lightningrodder also.

I would like to find somewhere on the cruise or leaving the Restaurant to set up a tri-pod and try and get a minimum of 1 pic of every car.

IA07GTCS

Established Member
Seen you post this on our Mustang Club website. What's the deal exactly, meet in CB then go cruising or ? Sounds like fun and thinking of joining in, but want to know what I'm gettiing into.

03snkvert

Established Member
Seen you post this on our Mustang Club website. What's the deal exactly, meet in CB then go cruising or ? Sounds like fun and thinking of joining in, but want to know what I'm gettiing into.

Where abouts in Iowa are from? What we usually do is, the guys from Central Iowa meet up in West Des Moines (Jordan Creek Best Buy) and head in a group to Council Bluffs. From there we usually grab a bite to eat, shoot the breeze, look at some cars and the go on a short cruise.

03snkvert

Established Member
Ok guys, lets set the place and lock it down.

Please quote this Post and respond with a CB or DSM only

IA07GTCS

Established Member
Where abouts in Iowa are from? What we usually do is, the guys from Central Iowa meet up in West Des Moines (Jordan Creek Best Buy) and head in a group to Council Bluffs. From there we usually grab a bite to eat, shoot the breeze, look at some cars and the go on a short cruise.

Des Moines. I think we talked on line last year about the Newton Show (I missed as I was at a photography thing). :beer:

I'll keep this date open, sounds like fun.

92BlkGT

Established Member
Throw in the towel and stop the bleeding. Call if for CB.

Haha I agree! It should be a good time again this year. I might head back with the Sioux City guys this year and stay with my sister since she lives there now.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread