Iowa/Nebraska Cruise 2012 Idea

03snkvert

Established Member
Cool.....

I guess we will make it official..... Council Bluffs it is!

Now,Where do we want to eat lunch, do we want to go back to Quaker Steak and Lube?

Black Sex

Established Member
Quaker Steak -n- Lube was a good place. Good food and a nice big open parking lot. And the automotive theme of the place is fitting for our occasion.

GT4U2NV

Cobra converted coupe!!
Established Member
Ive been to QS&L a few times and its been good everytime. I didn't make it to the lunch last year since i was still at work. How well did they treat a big group like we had last year? That would help decide wether to go back there or not.

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
Hmmm do you guys allow bikes in your cruise? I'd be tempted to go to cb in my car and a buddy of mine on his crotch rocket.

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
It doesnt have to be just a mustang thing. I invited a friend with a GTO. I think QSL is the best all around place to meet. If a group wants to hit the strip club there is an all nude one just off I29 near glenwood.

03snkvert

Established Member
QS&L did a good job last year. We let them know we were coming with a fairly big group and the had the wait staff there to handle it.

I don't mind who comes on the cruise, as long as they are respectful. Remember, this cruise is based off of a Mustang Site!

mach1of03

Established Member
I don't mind who comes on the cruise, as long as they are respectful. Remember, this cruise is based off of a Mustang Site![/QUOTE]

Very well put :thumbsup:

Black Sex

Established Member
Im going to invite my buddy with the bagged red S10 again if everyone is OK with that. He came the first year with us.

03snkvert

Established Member
That is Perfectly fine. Like I have said many times, as long as they have respect for everyone else, I don't mind who comes.

Waiting to here back from Raven on QS&L and as soon as I here from him I will go ahead and make and official thread, so we can start getting a car count.

03snkvert

Established Member
Great...... So I guess I will make an official thread.

Here is what I have:

When: Saturday June 16th, 2012

Where: Quaker Steak and Lube - Council Bluffs, Ia.

Time: 11:30-12

After lunch we will take a cruise down through Glenwood Iowa and the Loess Hills

Sound like I have everything Covered? Before I make the Official thread, I would like to get the Meeting places for Omaha and Sioux City.

Last edited:

Black Sex

Established Member
Great...... So I guess I will make an official thread.

Here is what I have:

When: Saturday June 16th, 2012

Where: Quaker Steak and Lube - Council Bluffs, Ia.

Time: 11:30-12

After lunch we will take a cruise down through Glenwood Iowa and the Loess Hills

Sound like I have everything Covered? Before I make the Official thread, I would like to get the Meeting places for Omaha and Sioux City.

I will vouch for the Sioux City people. How about we meet at the BP truckstop off I29. Meet around 9:45-10:00, and leave around 10:00-10:15 sound good? I don't think it would take more than an hour to get there does it?

Users who are viewing this thread