Iowa Cruise 2010 (planning)

03snkvert

Established Member
I think I might try and put something together in conjunction with the Car Show at Newton Speedway in September. Been super busy lately with the baby and home projects and just haven't had time to try and figure anything out!

03snkvert

Established Member
Sorry, I have looked forward to this the last couple years, and this year it just came up so quick i didn't have a chance to get anything done!

zeus201

Established Member
I think I might try and put something together in conjunction with the Car Show at Newton Speedway in September. Been super busy lately with the baby and home projects and just haven't had time to try and figure anything out!

Excuses excuses.... :beer:

I thought the car show was alright last year. Perhaps someones else could step up to the planning plate...black noise:poke:

Black_Noise

2003 Mercury Marauder
Established Member
I dont know about that... but it would be fun to do like a cruise somewhere around the DM, pella, newton area and end up at the newton drive in movie theatre, but then the movies usually run from 8:30 - 12+........ but 2 movies for $7 is a win

might not take the marauder though

Last edited:

Black_Noise

2003 Mercury Marauder
Established Member
well Im probably out from the cruise or whatevers happenes unless I get the body work done.... see "whos from iowa" thread

black six

Established Member
September will work great for me; been gone way too long from here. I'm from the Pella area

03snkvert

Established Member
What does everyone think about meeting up and then going to the Newton Car Show in September? It would be nice to roll in with a bunch of Mustangs ETC representing SVT.

I will try and get more info, but the will have Drag Racing etc going on at the same time!

I sent them and email to try and get more info!

built97cobra

It's stock
Established Member
What does everyone think about meeting up and then going to the Newton Car Show in September? It would be nice to roll in with a bunch of Mustangs ETC representing SVT.

I will try and get more info, but the will have Drag Racing etc going on at the same time!

I sent them and email to try and get more info!

keep us updated I would like to make this too!

03snkvert

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread