Iowa Cruise 2010 (planning)

03snkvert

Established Member
Well I am a little behind on the cruise this year, so it is time to get some details ironed out!

I was thinking about a cruise the started in Altoona, Ia. and went up to Saylorville Lake (stop and take some pics here and there) and the drive up to Ledges State park in Boone. We could then finish in Ames, Ia. at a restaurant where we could all stop and get a bite to eat.

I had plans to maybe finish at NITEMARES shop by I have yet to get a reponse from him if he would be ok with it.

I am open for any suggestions anybody has!

I would like to do this, the second or third weekend in June!

Corey

M240Bravo

Established Member
I'm game for any time and any place. Just need that place to drop the lightning and trailer.

03snkvert

Established Member
I'm game for any time and any place. Just need that place to drop the lightning and trailer.

That can be easily arranged!

I also noticed CFR is have a "Fun Day" on Saturday June 12th, I put an email in for some more info!

c_mart_28

Established Member
I'd be potentially up for a cruise...provided my Cobra is all done by then. I'll have my sumped by Scott (Nitemare) gas tank all ready to show off. I'm from Des Moines, btw.

03snkvert

Established Member
Don't know if I have seen you post up before, but welcome! I am from Altoona!

c_mart_28

Established Member
Don't know if I have seen you post up before, but welcome! I am from Altoona!

Newp, I haven't posted up much. Own a redfire '03 Cobra with a 2.3 Whipple. Doing a decently big return fuel system over the winter for E85. Should run pretty decent this year.

And thanks for the kind welcome!

zeus201

Established Member
i remember when the hot rod power tour came to ames which was also their stopover for the night.

great cruising weather and TON of awesome cars roaming around the streets! i actually left work early that day to head down and check out all the cars.

zeus201

Established Member
Newp, I haven't posted up much. Own a redfire '03 Cobra with a 2.3 Whipple. Doing a decently big return fuel system over the winter for E85. Should run pretty decent this year.

And thanks for the kind welcome!

Nice setup!

There is another guy somewhere in the Des Moines with an awesome Redfire Vert with a pretty stout setup as well...polished KB and the works. I think he is tag on here is IA Cobra or something along those lines.

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Been a while since I've checked in... if I can come up with some new wheels for my L by then, I might just make it. :)

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Yeah, it's me. ;)

I think I've got too many hobbies. I rotate through them getting into one really heavy for a while then I kinda set it aside for a while. I was just thinking this morning how long it's been since I've been able to get it out due to the weather, and I thought I'd pop in here.

03snkvert

Established Member
Yeah, it's me. ;)

I think I've got too many hobbies. I rotate through them getting into one really heavy for a while then I kinda set it aside for a while. I was just thinking this morning how long it's been since I've been able to get it out due to the weather, and I thought I'd pop in here.

I am deff. ready to get my car out!

92BlkGT

Established Member
Id be interested in the cruise with my new cobra (davids old car) what's the date and location in Altoona? Sorry if I missed it I'm
just getting off work

Users who are viewing this thread