Introduction and Bolt-On Cobra Jet Intake Install/Dyno

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
482 was final. So impressed with Shaun and the crew at AED. Top notch. I have SAE and STD which each fuel overlayed. I'll post these and videos tomorrow night

Friggin Bad ass man! Exactly where I thought it would be on FTW was hoping for 500 for you... Sounds like with the right CAI you'll be 490+ pretty damn close. Very good job to you and Shaun@AED. You guys are revolutionary!!!

FIFTY

Established Member
WOW those number are stout! 480+ with stock long block, and bolt-ons, that's badass! Congrats buddy!!!

SmokeGreyHatch

Established Member
Friggin Bad ass man! Exactly where I thought it would be on FTW was hoping for 500 for you... Sounds like with the right CAI you'll be 490+ pretty damn close. Very good job to you and Shaun@AED. You guys are revolutionary!!!

Thanks buddy. With a DS, synthetic fluids, and the 4.5 CAI it should be there.

RFM50

Established Member
Well hopefully with the new management and reconstruction of firebird, we will both be able to put down some good times when it reopenes in October.

ford20

Established Member
Getting closer!

photo_zps7a54a8b7.jpg

JLT 110mm for 2010 gt fits like a glove including the heat shield. Just need to figure out the PCV. Just a few odds and ends to finish with wiring the TB and it'll be mechanically done. Now if only Shaun would send over a base tune....:D

So what did you do with your PCV? Did you guys run 1 catch can like the CJ/Boss 302R/S have?

Users who are viewing this thread