Introduction and Bolt-On Cobra Jet Intake Install/Dyno

SmokeGreyHatch

Established Member
482 was final. So impressed with Shaun and the crew at AED. Top notch. I have SAE and STD which each fuel overlayed. I'll post these and videos tomorrow night

FaYgOkRiS

SVT BOSS 570
Established Member
I am not trying to hijack your thread, but considering your planning on doing a custom intake tube, have you given any thought to fabricating a dual filter intake. You look under our hoods and I do not think I would be all that hard to fabricate.

Obviously the tuning of two MAF sensors would be involved, but you have already gone this far.

SmokeGreyHatch

Established Member
I am not trying to hijack your thread, but considering your planning on doing a custom intake tube, have you given any thought to fabricating a dual filter intake. You look under our hoods and I do not think I would be all that hard to fabricate.

Obviously the tuning of two MAF sensors would be involved, but you have already gone this far.

Not worth it. With a 5 inch oval to 4.5 inch MAF, synthetic fluids, and aluminum d/s, it'll be scaring the hell out of 500 to the tire. Pretty sure I might even have the stock longblock N/A hp record through a MT82. It's just a number though, I need to get to the track.

I'm surprised this thing made 29 hp from a freaking fuel change. It's also making more power than 2 Boss cars with Comp stage 3's. Crazy from stock heads and stock cams. I want to run 10's with the only weight reduction coming from wheels, tires, exhaust, and D/S.

Thanks for all the support, gents.

Matt

SCalla1384

Established Member
SCalla1384 said:
Good luck man, I really don't have a good guess, I'll just say 482rwhp.

482 was final. So impressed with Shaun and the crew at AED. Top notch. I have SAE and STD which each fuel overlayed. I'll post these and videos tomorrow night

Do I get anything? :)

Seriously though, killer numbers man that's awesome. Definity worth fabbing up your own big intake.

Congrats man!

Users who are viewing this thread