Intrested in Custom Cobra Emblems??..Come IN!

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
Well i had a set laying around at work (pro body shop)and decided to paint them redfire to match my car and will be doing the fronts on the snake in black or something of that nature..I will have pics up this week!
Something like this..
red_snake_emblem.jpg

But anyways my question is would anybody be interested in a set for there car?Im looking to start producing these maybe acouple of batches at a time.The colors will be the FACTORY paint colors and will match Great..I could do all colors except Mystichrome.

If interested please lmk and i would like to get a few people possibly with the same color cars and make a few sets and see how it goes!
Just a idea for people that want to be alittle different and thought i would give it a try..anyways lmk if your interested and we can talk about what you want(i can do anything with paint).:beer:
EDIT:I CAN ALSO DO SVT EMBLEMS
Thanks Zack

Side Emblems only-New Ford oem-two tone or single paint=38shipped to your door.

Side Emblems plus front grille-All 3 new Ford Oem-Two Tone or Single paint=52shipped to your door(Or you can save some money and send me your front grille emblem and i will drop the price to 40 even for all three painted and shipped back to you.

Im hoping to get a group buy going of atleast 10 people,i dont care what colors you want i just need atleast that many so i can order the emblems.
If you are very interested post your name or pm me and i will add you to the list!

Last edited:

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
Could you email a pic, I cant see it at work, [email protected] I may be interested

I dont have any of the ones i did at work yet...but will this week.But i can do whatever you want..full color..full color with black on the snakes chest or vise versa.
Thanks for your intrest!:beer:

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
I'd be interested...how much? These are the side emblems correct?

Yes the side emblems and the front grille aswell(If you wanted painted to match..would be alittle more).Im looking to see how many people would be intersed and buy a batch of them to make.I was thinking around the 30-40 dollar range and depending on what you wanted done.:beer:

03zincyellowsvt

Established Member
i would love to get a set for mine, how much would you charge for these id looking for the side cobra emblems and the svt on the back. with the cobra black and the body in zinc yellow

Teej281

Established Member
Might be interested in these for a friend's birthday. Redfire centers with the chest being DSG?

And would you be game for tackling another kind of emblem for me?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Innovative and nice looking painted emblems. I'd like to see a set (sides and front) mounted on a Terminator.

Users who are viewing this thread