Intrested in Custom Cobra Emblems??..Come IN!

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
Would be interested in Screaming Yellow Cobras with black filled in

Was this ever cleared up? http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/terminator-talk-229/595283-does-anyone-know-nastystang.html

Yes it was...it was my fault and i completlyyyyy f'd that deal up....got sick as a dog and then got swamped when i went back to work lol.

Anyways to the people intersted im gonna buy a couple of sets and do some...Im gonna do 1yellow,1silver,and try a CO or torch red....then sell those and see how it goes..
Thanks for all the intrest and i will keep you posted:beer:

03zincyellowsvt

Established Member
if you dont mind me asking how did you get it to look that good, i tried with zy touch up paint and a tiny brush but it doesnt look nearly that good

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
if you dont mind me asking how did you get it to look that good, i tried with zy touch up paint and a tiny brush but it doesnt look nearly that good

Touching something up and painting is gonna look like two different things...

Im about to order two sets of emblems sooooo i would like whoever is interested and knows what they would like to pm and be specific on what you want...This will be for two sides.:coolman:

Last edited:

mrose75

Established Member
I like this, I just don't know what'd I'd like mine to look like a a DSG snake. Maybe black and DSG filler and red eyes?

Huff035

Established Member
Touching something up and painting is gonna look like two different things...

Im about to order two sets of emblems sooooo i would like whoever is interested and knows what they would like to pm and be specific on what you want...This will be for two sides.:coolman:

Sent you a PM yesterday. I could just get the sides for now. I also have a new SVT emblem I could send you if you wanted to paint an SVT for me as well?

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
Sent you a PM yesterday. I could just get the sides for now. I also have a new SVT emblem I could send you if you wanted to paint an SVT for me as well?

That sounds good i will mix up some dsg today at work....shoot me a pm if you want and ill get my address to you and ill do the svt while im at it!:beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Just a recommendation. These could be a big seller for you. Consider launching a small website. You can then show example and take orders by PayPal. There are a lot of website templates available for under $70. that you can easily modify for your personal needs. That's what I did.

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
Okay update guys..I ordered 2 sets last night and today at work i mixed up some comp orange and DSG paint sooooo those will be the first colors i do....Like stated above if intested please lmk via pm and specific details.
I will be charging 38shipped for the pair for the first few sets!
Thanks Zack

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
Are you gonna do any in Sonic Blue?? I would be interested!

yea man i plan on it...im wanting to do a few first for everyone to get a idea of the quality and what i can do ....Or if you want just pm me and we can get you a set coming in and get some Sonic Blue mixed up.
Thanks for your intrest

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
Alright guys got a couple of sets of emblems in...gonna do a CO set tomorrow and hopefully a dsg/flat black aswell..stay tuned for pictures bc you guys are gonna like these!

Users who are viewing this thread