• Hp Dam their in all my Magazines

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Forget the Turbos Buy a "JET"

Votes: 15 11.3%

• Total voters

NIELSTTCOBRA

Got Boost?
Established Member
everything on the kit is done except the final jigs for the headers. within the next 2 weeks their car will be ready for the dyno and kit production will be ready 30 days from that time.

you have a very fast car svtdubs... whats another 1-2 months for a kit that rival all! i'll make you a promise that if you go will something else, you will regret not waiting. give rad a call and put some of your questions and concerns to the test. you'll love what this guy has to say and what his kit is all about.

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
IC (Rad) was very helpful in making our decision, but their kit wasnt done and wouldnt be done for another 2 months...HP had one kit left, so we took it...should have the car out in a few weeks...still on stock internals, so boost will be relatively low at first, but who knows, we may go for broke and see if this block will definitely hold 800rwhp!!!!

stangfreak

Established Member
13 grand? man i dont care what kind of parts come with that, i dont care if its technology from aliens. they can keep it

jdk

No fun til someone dies
Established Member
C Weil said:
Joemayo, you mean the blatant, cheap copy of Induction Concepts' stuff? Yeah, they definitely deserve support. ;)

This has already been gone over..

1) the exhaust and compressor inlet are swapped from rads kit

2) There is a set number of places you can put turbo(s) in a modular engine bay.. You think just because the turbos are in the general vicinity as rads design that it's a knock off? Hell, almost all of the single kits use the same location, are they all copies?

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
All I know is that I was promised a 3 week delivery on my HP kit and now it looks like it's going to be 7 weeks...Im not too pleased and they know this...something about having problems with a few vendors getting them parts...all i know is that there shouldnt have been such a short time estimate if they couldnt follow through

jdk

No fun til someone dies
Established Member
blk04cobra1 said:
All I know is that I was promised a 3 week delivery on my HP kit and now it looks like it's going to be 7 weeks...Im not too pleased and they know this...something about having problems with a few vendors getting them parts...all i know is that there shouldnt have been such a short time estimate if they couldnt follow through

:shrug: It used to be 3 months..

Blown02

Established Member
Lol-it was sopposed to be 45 business days for a kit to ship after the deposit was put down.

Well..
i put down the deposit May 13th
45 business days wouldve been July 15th
Now its October 7 and Im just getting some boxes.

Mport_KLR

just a gt;)
Established Member
With the induction concepts kit the turbos look like theyre very close together. Could this be a starvation point for the turbos? :shrug:

longrodLX

Established Member
blk04cobra1 said:
3 weeks :rollseyes ? thats funny. its your own fault for actualy thinking a turbo kit would be to your door in 3 weeks. it took them 48 business days to get the kit to me.if you expect anything that has to do with mustangs to get done quickly you are in for a big suprise

Cobrastruk04

Go with hellion. This kit is awesome and who cares if its single turbo with our cars lag wont be a big issue and John urist is an awesome guy that has bent over backwards to make sure my kit was perfect. the base kit now comes with a T76 turbo that can handle well over 900+ RWHP. give John a call and he will make sure you are happy with your car. the main reason single turbo scares people is lag. but the specs on the T76 are perfect and lag should be at a minium with our V8's

I think its the single turbo supras that make us think that any single turbo will lag BUT that this in to mind. a Inline 6 3.0L wont spool up as fast as a V8 4.6L-5.0L.

http://www.hellionpowersystems.com/index.php

jdk

No fun til someone dies
Established Member
If you can't wait, the hellion system is probably best. The tubing is all done by bassani if I recall correctly, so you know everything will be top notch as far as quality goes.

If you can wait however, there are many other people with great kits as well.

Cobrastruk04

jdk said:
If you can't wait, the hellion system is probably best. The tubing is all done by bassani if I recall correctly, so you know everything will be top notch as far as quality goes.

Yea its bassani and the quality is great
here are the pipes on my 04 cobra

Kits awesome

Picture060.jpg
[/IMG]
Picture059.jpg
[/IMG]
Picture057.jpg
[/IMG]

longrodLX

Established Member
just got my 2V on the dyno today with the HP kit and she put down 510rwhp and 620rwtq at 4200 rpm with 15lbs of boost. we let off because i am on the stock block and was only supposed to see 8psi. the kit is awesome though and in would recomend it to anyone who is in doubt about HP. and i got it in 45 business days

Users who are viewing this thread