• Forget the Turbos Buy a "JET"

Votes: 15 11.3%

• Total voters

Tremor

NO MERCY
Its down to these 2 Companys...

Forget the cost....

Who Here has an Hp Turbo..?

And does anyone here have A Induction Concept Turbo?

Hands Down which would you take home...

Blown02

Established Member
Sorry I cant really answer this question.... Im in the EXACT same sitution.lol
Induction concepts is killler quality and u can see the turbos, hp has the benefit of lower temps under the hood and its alot cheaper, but its not as nice quality by far and they dont have good customer service from what ive heard

Tremor

NO MERCY
Let this be the last Induction Concepts Vs Hp Performence Poll

So many articles on both these products..

Hp is in all of my Mustang and Fast Ford Mag's

As of yet I havent herd any complaints from anyone with Induction Concepts..

Regarding Hp...People have posted that the quality is not the same as Induction their for will not last as long..And some people are saying Hp gets to much Credit from some kiss ass ford mags..

Either way..I know which ever one I choose Ill be happy...But..But But..Inductions does look tight :beer:

http://www.inductionconcepts.com/images/nummy/nummysbeforeffw2.jpg

Tremor

NO MERCY
Blown02 said:
Sorry I cant really answer this question.... Im in the EXACT same sitution.lol
Induction concepts is killler quality and u can see the turbos, hp has the benefit of lower temps under the hood and its alot cheaper, but its not as nice quality by far and they dont have good customer service from what ive heard

Well I did talk to hp..I wasnt disapointed but check this out..Most of their reviews were from people that they installed their kits on..Basically people that had their Hp installed outside I have read in other forums that they still had to modify and quality wasnt all that..Yes the power was their...But that was not the issue..

The difference is price by like $1500 but the quality is so much better from Induction...I was so ready to purchase from Hp..But now im like damn inductions TT look sweet...and their starting kit has potential of 1000hp..

I dont have anything bad to say about either they both will help anyone reach their goal..

nugen

Established Member
Tremor said:
The difference is price by like $1500 but the quality is so much better from Induction...I was so ready to purchase from Hp..But now im like damn inductions TT look sweet...and their starting kit has potential of 1000hp..

Go for the quality. Better fit and finish will make your life so much easier in the long run. Besides, you obviously want the Induction kit more. Stop talking about it and just do it...and post up some pictures when you're done.
:beer:

Tremor

NO MERCY
nugen said:
Go for the quality. Better fit and finish will make your life so much easier in the long run. Besides, you obviously want the Induction kit more. Stop talking about it and just do it...and post up some pictures when you're done.
:beer:

Yes Sir :beer:

99GTvert

Established Member
Tremor said:
Hp gets to much Credit from some kiss ass ford mags..QUOTE]

You just answered your own question right there. HP=Hype IC=Serious power, good quality, and I don't think you are going to find a cooler guy than Rad in the business.

Blown02

Established Member
Helium is a single setup, besides the graphs I saw were not impressive, damn singles dropping power in the middle of the rpm range. I think Im going with induction concepts too, especially with that huge new race intercooler.

HellionCobra

More to come!
Established Member
with a 76mm it will. which is what mine will have on it after i finish the r+d with the 62mm and the 66mm. i have not seen the IC kit so i cant speak of its quality but the quality of these pipes is second to none.

Nate

Tremor

NO MERCY
HellionCobra said:
with a 76mm it will. which is what mine will have on it after i finish the r+d with the 62mm and the 66mm. i have not seen the IC kit so i cant speak of its quality but the quality of these pipes is second to none.

Nate

Wow In a few months...This forum will be crawling with Turbos :pop:

Cant wait...

01MustangGT

CHP 5.1L Stroker & KB
Established Member
Induction Concepts got my vote, i have been following them from the first day they put out the kid for GT.
i wish they have CARB for CA people

slow98t/a

Established Member
John Urist is the man! ;) I wouldn't go with a HP kit..I have a buddy who worked for HP, and he showed me a ass-load of pics of cars that had been in there for years and hadn't moved..not b/c customers couldn't pay, but b/c HP couldn't handle the work-load apparently. The kid knows his shit about turbo's, he's got a '95 cobra that on it's old set up with a single 76mm made 820/823 at the wheels..and, is now on his way to 1k at the wheels with a new set-up.

Tremor

NO MERCY
01MustangGT said:
Induction Concepts got my vote, i have been following them from the first day they put out the kid for GT.
i wish they have CARB for CA people

Nice Stang... :coolman:

Hepcat007

Established Member
I have an HP kit, quality is good. Just realize that whatever route you go, you WILL have to wait longer than expected for parts. Will probably be shipped the wrong parts at least once. Either route you go, it will probably be at Least 4 months before you have a complete kit. If you are a patient man, both kits are good. If you lack patience, you will have many sleepless nights and reach the edge of sanity before getting your kit. I ordered my kit on Dec. 17th and finally got all the parts 2 weeks ago. I have heard really good things about Hellion turbo kits though. They say you can order a kit and have it in a week.

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
I live in the same town as induction concepts and Rad is a pretty nice guy. I took in a intake tube from the buick and he welded it up for free.

Users who are viewing this thread