I'm voting for Obama, he is a genius

Tony 96 Cobra

Addict
Established Member

Thanks, that was very entertaining..lol. Thank you.

Now, can you show me something that makes Obama any better of a candidate?

What about Obama's plans and supports for spending billions of tax dollars to bring other countries out of Poverty? We have our own poverty in areas of the U.S. that need to be addressed before we stick our nose in MORE business that it doesn't need to be in. A link was pm'ed to me with this info from another member here. Thank you to him also.

Again, I will mention that I am not a supporter of either candidate.

EvoOwner

Now with even MORE ownage
Established Member
Thanks, that was very entertaining..lol. Thank you.

Now, can you show me something that makes Obama any better of a candidate?

What about Obama's plans and supports for spending billions of tax dollars to bring other countries out of Poverty? We have our own poverty in areas of the U.S. that need to be addressed before we stick our nose in MORE business that it doesn't need to be in. A link was pm'ed to me with this info from another member here. Thank you to him also.

Again, I will mention that I am not a supporter of either candidate.

I can't say that I agree with that bill given our current fiscal state. I do think that our relations with the rest of the world have suffered in the last 8 years, and I think even considering bills of this nature can send a message. The Democrats have stated they wanted to improve our standing on the world stage. Some people dont care about that, but I happen to think it's essential for a country that engages in free trade.

If spending is important to you, I would say the Democrats have been more fiscally responsible than the Republicans have. Republicans have borrowed and racked up our national debt quite a bit. When we had a surplus in 1999, the Dems started paying off our debt and Gore stated he would continue to do so if elected. When Bush took over, he ignored our debt and gave the surplus back to people. Fiscally responsible? No. Politically popular? Yes.

The Republicans don't seem to want to talk about the national debt. Maybe they think the rest of the world will just keep lending us money and never want it back. See the first paragraph above.

04SMGIIM3

انا خارج الكلبه
Established Member
The market goes up and down.

Supply is short compared to demand, prices for oil rise. Get the tree huggers to let us drill ANWAR.

Most sectors suffering?....your kidding (were you employed in the late 80's?)

you have first hand knowledge of the 30's? Your comparing them to now? Are you legally insane?

"I agree that this is the most important election in the last half century" oh geez.

Vote for a change? Obama is the biggest liar to run in the last 50 years, and thinks we have 60 states.

E

The market goes up and down...mostly down right now!

The tree huggers have nothing to do with the cost of oil right now. Find the true source to blame...

Most sectors are suffering...this aint the 80's...let's talk about now.

I never stated that I had first hand knowledge of what it was like to live during the 30's. Don't twist my words. We're headed down that path and sooner rather than later.

As far as the liar comment...it's foolish to even argue that when you don't have the facts to back it up. And if the 60 state blunder is somethig to hold on to...stick with it and stay the course!

Last edited:

Tony 96 Cobra

Addict
Established Member
I can't say that I agree with that bill given our current fiscal state. I do think that our relations with the rest of the world have suffered in the last 8 years, and I think even considering bills of this nature can send a message. The Democrats have stated they wanted to improve our standing on the world stage. Some people dont care about that, but I happen to think it's essential for a country that engages in free trade.

If spending is important to you, I would say the Democrats have been more fiscally responsible than the Republicans have. Republicans have borrowed and racked up our national debt quite a bit. When we had a surplus in 1999, the Dems started paying off our debt and Gore stated he would continue to do so if elected. When Bush took over, he ignored our debt and gave the surplus back to people. Fiscally responsible? No. Politically popular? Yes.

The Republicans don't seem to want to talk about the national debt. Maybe they think the rest of the world will just keep lending us money and never want it back. See the first paragraph above.

I agree with you here.

Our international relationships need to be in good standing.

No I don't think we should keep spending. How much of the national debt could have been paid with the stimulus checks we have received? I do think these checks are nothing but bribes for popularity and I don't agree with it and would gladly give them back if everyone would to help pay the debt we owe.

Maybe they think that the rest of the world owes it to us.:shrug:

Blown02

Established Member
untitled.jpg

GTO30272

Established Member
I have not read this whole thread as there is WAY TOO MUCH ignorance in it. If someone can convince me of ONE fact about Obama, maybe I would look at him differently. He wants to raise the estate tax from 45% to 55%. Now if someone can convince me why when someone dies, MORE THAN HALF of their estate should go to the government, and how anyone can justify this, then maybe I would look at him differently. So for all of you Obama supporters, explain to me why more than half of someones estate should go to the government when they die. This is only ONE of the MANY issues I have with Obama, but I have yet to ever hear a convincing argument for this one, so this is where I will start. Point blank, ANYONE WITH MONEY THAT VOTES FOR OBAMA IS A FLAT-OUT IGNORANT MORON.

kingcato

Drunk Ninja
Established Member
to me right there identifies who obama is. a racist!!!

OH MY GAWD... someone says it, why the hell is everything black this black that with obama, he is a living B.E.T..... I have no problem with him running, even though im not voting for him, but come on.. no other president is pulling the race card... i dont think:shrug:

GTO30272

Established Member
The market goes up and down...mostly down right now!

Most sectors are suffering...this aint the 80's...let's talk about now.

I never stated that I had first hand knowledge of what it was like to live during the 30's. Don't twist my words. We're headed down that path and sooner rather than later.

I am not looking really to get into this thread as there is a ton of mis-information. I will say that this is half the problem. PEOPLE WHO DON"T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT SPREADING INFORMATION. It is obvious that you have no clue about the market, yet spread information pretending like you do. You are not old enough OR do not have the proper information to THINK about comparing our economy to some of the worst periods in time. Anyone that votes Obama to HELP the economy is SADLY mistaken and mis-informed. If you take a look at who are the people supporting Obama, you will find out, most of them shouldn't vote in the first place as they are voting from hear-say and not from facts. COLLEGE KIDS are the absolute worst with this, not to be out-done by ANYONE (WHITE OR BLACK) that votes based on race, however, more black people have turned out to vote then ever before. Is that a coincidence and they all just all of sudden cared, or are they voting on race and not facts?

Lastly, if you do NOT want Obama as president, and you vote for Ron Paul or anyone else other than McCain, you are as dumb as the Obama supports. Ron Paul has ZERO chance of winning, so all you are doing by voting for him is taking away votes for McCain. Even if you think McCain is not the greatest presidential candidate ever to run, it is either him or Obama, and you need to pick the lesser of two evils.

I like keeping MY money in MY pocket, so Obama will NOT be getting my vote.

Moreboost88

Established Member
**** that, he would 'nt even wear a american flag pin on his suitcoat. I hate this guy, he is gonna tax the middle and upper class 3Xs just so we can pay for "free chesse" while every lasy ass in America sits at home and collects my hard worked money. If he gets elected were are all screwed.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If anything thinks things are bad now, shutter to think how they'll get worse with this guy as president. :??: :eek: :(

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
OH MY GAWD... someone says it, why the hell is everything black this black that with obama, he is a living B.E.T..... I have no problem with him running, even though im not voting for him, but come on.. no other president is pulling the race card... i dont think:shrug:

when did i say anything about obama and his race? i stated he is racist because of these qoutes from his book...
From Dreams of My Father: "I ceased to advertise my
mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to
suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to
whites."

From Dreams of My Father : "I found a solace in
nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity
against my mothers race."

From Dreams of My Father: "There was something about
him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself,
maybe. And white."

From Dreams of My Father: ; "It remained necessary to
prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to
the black masses, to strike out and name names."

From Dreams of My Father: "I never emulate white men
and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It
was into my father's image, the black man, son of
Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought
in myself, the attributes of Martin and Malcolm,
DuBois and Mandela."

the best on is the last one where he refers to mlk. correct me if i am wrong mlk could not stand this type of talk or belief! "content of their charactor", is what obama seems to be missing here!:bash:

currently i am voting keyes! he is the only that is close to a clue. this may change if mitt ends up on the ticket.

Last edited:

GTO30272

Established Member
currently i am voting keyes! he is the only that is close to a clue. this may change if mitt ends up on the ticket.

So what you are telling us is that you may as well stay home and not vote b/c your vote isn't going to do anything but waste time, energy, and money :beer:

GTO30272

Established Member
I just read the whole thread and WOW there are some un-informed people in this thread. 04SMGIIM3, you have provided NO worthwhile information to this thread and just given a bunch of your opinions that have zero validity to them. You flat-out said you don't care who the republican nominee is, you wouldn't vote for him regardless. That is as ignorant as it gets. You talk about how poor the economy is, yet do you fail to realize that it was at it's ALL-TIME HIGH less than one year ago? Obama is NOT the answer and you have not give any VALID, RATIONALE, reasoning as to what exactly he is going to do to change this country. All you have talked about is your opinion on how bad the country is now and that we need "change". You have bought into Obama's campaign hook line and sinker. You mention you have lived in this country for a year or two and boast about being in the nations that people talk about. AND WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?!?! Obama being elected will cause a tremendous downward spiral to the economy, because he wants to tax EVERY investor and basically tax people back to the stone age. You talk about there will always be people abusing the system. That is true, but does that mean we should turn an ignorant cheek, and let it be easier for them to do so? If you cared about the economy, you would NOT vote for Obama. Although you would never vote for a republican, so what difference does it make. You are too ignorant to realize the truth. While McCain has his faults, he is what the financial sector of this country needs, because Obama will crush it. There are only two choices in this election and anyone voting for anyone else is wasting time, energy, and money. The bottom line question is:

"Will we enact the single largest tax increase since the Second World War as my opponent proposes, or will we keep taxes low for families and employers?"

It is either McCain or Obama, and VERY few people will argue issues with FACTS who support Obama. Not slandering McCain, but support WHY people should vote for Obama. You can't provide facts to support Obama because he does not have the experience to run a country. Think of this country as a corporation. Would you hire a new employee with one years experience to be CEO?

People vote for Obama, because he is an educated minority who speaks wonderfully. SO WHAT?!?! That does not mean we should vote for him or that his views are correct. Again, show me facts on why we should vote for him, without trying to slander McCain or give propoganda about change.

Last edited:

04SMGIIM3

انا خارج الكلبه
Established Member
I am not looking really to get into this thread as there is a ton of mis-information. I will say that this is half the problem. PEOPLE WHO DON"T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT SPREADING INFORMATION. It is obvious that you have no clue about the market, yet spread information pretending like you do. You are not old enough OR do not have the proper information to THINK about comparing our economy to some of the worst periods in time. Anyone that votes Obama to HELP the economy is SADLY mistaken and mis-informed. If you take a look at who are the people supporting Obama, you will find out, most of them shouldn't vote in the first place as they are voting from hear-say and not from facts. COLLEGE KIDS are the absolute worst with this, not to be out-done by ANYONE (WHITE OR BLACK) that votes based on race, however, more black people have turned out to vote then ever before. Is that a coincidence and they all just all of sudden cared, or are they voting on race and not facts?

Lastly, if you do NOT want Obama as president, and you vote for Ron Paul or anyone else other than McCain, you are as dumb as the Obama supports. Ron Paul has ZERO chance of winning, so all you are doing by voting for him is taking away votes for McCain. Even if you think McCain is not the greatest presidential candidate ever to run, it is either him or Obama, and you need to pick the lesser of two evils.

I like keeping MY money in MY pocket, so Obama will NOT be getting my vote.

You picked the wrong person to vent your ignorance to Chief! Let me "hip" you to something... I don't even remotely give a shit about what you "think".

If you review this thread you'll find that the folks that are Anti-Obama are the ones lacking information. Just stick around and live a bit...

I know quite a bit about the economy...it's in the shitter right now. Worse than it has been in many decades... Please tell me I'm wrong! Just as I thought... as you were...;-)

I'm voting for Obama...there is absolutely nothing you can tell any of us with common sense. You may ask me something...you won't tell me a gotdamn thing.

People are turning out and voting right now because this country is in a horrible state. Plain and simple. We've been lied to for 8years straight; by people that claim to be conservative straight shooters. It's time for a change...and a change it will be. Sure you won't like it...but there aint a damn thing you can do about it.

I stated that Ron Paul didn't have a snow balls chance in hell of winning pages ago... And I wouldn't have voted for that guy in the first place. If you think McCain is the lesser of the two evils you're more ignorant than you appear over the internet.

Since you claim to like "keeping your money in your pocket"... I suppose you're a big fan of the current administration. :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread