I'm voting for Obama, he is a genius

Common

Established Member
Changes, get ready for them, girlies!!!!

Lets start small and we will work our way up eventually, I say lets get a coherent leader for a change, one that can pronounce nuclear before he goes looking for it in a wrong ****ing country.

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=KBm5ZSWbD14"]YouTube - George bush bloopers[/ame]
:lol::lol::lol:

Blown02

Established Member
untitled-1.jpg

Natec

Established Member
I look at it like this.. Why would you want someone to tax us so much when our prices on everyday living are going through the ****ing roof??

Not to mention and this is not racist but its the damned truth and you know it.. In my personal opinion.. and do not flame me.. My best friend is half black half white and we have a group of us that always goes out. and theres 3 other black guys that are my friends..

And ive talked with them about this..

Point is most black people.. (in our opinion) dont know jack shit about whats going on. That could be racist if you take it that way but i would say the vast majority dont..

they see obama as a "black man" so without further due. They vote for him.

i dont care how idiotic you may think this sounds.. That is the damned truth down to the last T!
IE: record numbers through the roof for african americans voting..

i think its a bold statement to say but i would lean and say at the LEAST 70% of african americans will vote for O****off!

I believe most people think this inside as well. But its not a good subject to discuss and always ends up crashing down into an arguement.

regardless. The son of abitch doesnt salute our flag..

This entire country will literally go into mass chaos with that assface on the podium.

Anyone see that video of his preacher?? WHO THE FACK goes to a church with a racist PRICK like that... How is that influential or Inspiring to be?

That man and his preacher are the worst things ive seen that could possibly come to be.

Obama is a joke and should never see the light of day of what its like to run this country..

doesnt even salute our flag and people want to make him the #1 man in this country.. ****ing PATHETIC.

Last edited:

Natec

Established Member
anyone think he would get assisnated or royally embarassed alot as well?

GTO30272

Established Member
GTO30272... Thank you for what seems to be the only informative posts in this thread. Now, I am finally leaning more towards McCain....

Glad I could help although there is so much more information that can be given that has not been posted. I am familiar with taxes, the economy, and fiscal policy because those issues are what are important to me. I also know a decent amount about McCain since I did a lot of research on him when him and Russ Feingold came up with their campaign financing act regarding PACs and "soft money".

"ON D BIT" has also posted some good information as well. Even though I may not necessarily agree with him on everything, he seems to be an informed voter and has also contributed quite a bit of information in this thread. The most important thing you should look at are are actual issues, not the mud-slinging that every election has. I think if/when McCain announces Mit as his running mate, he will get a lot more support from people who do not necessarily like McCain, but want what is best for this economy.

The problem as I have mentioned is that a lot of people supporting Obama are only doing so b/c they don't like Bush which has absolutely no relevance to McCain.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread