I'm voting for Obama, he is a genius

COBRABRAD

Established Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap2Cg_FDRy4"]YouTube - Barack Obama - Dumber than Dumb - Gaffe Mania[/ame]

Here are some quotes from his books, how could you not vote for him. I am really excited about the "change" he will bring.

From Dreams of My Father: "I ceased to advertise my
mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to
suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to
whites."

From Dreams of My Father : "I found a solace in
nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity
against my mothers race."

From Dreams of My Father: "There was something about
him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself,
maybe. And white."

From Dreams of My Father: ; "It remained necessary to
prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to
the black masses, to strike out and name names."

From Dreams of My Father: "I never emulate white men
and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It
was into my father's image, the black man, son of
Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought
in myself, the attributes of Martin and Malcolm,
DuBois and Mandela."

From Audacity of Hope: "I will stand with the Muslims
should the political winds shift in an ugly
direction."

Derek2001

Established Member
Nice, It makes me curious if people who are actually interested in voting for him have researched thier decisions at all. Doesn't look like a good choice for America, let alone white people. He's far too concerned with race to be a good president. Not to mention the connections with terrorism, his preacher, obviously hating America the way it is. Pretty scary if you ask me.
I hate to say it, but I get so tired of the race card constantly. If a white man said half of what he says on a daily basis they would have organizations after thier throats. Just isn't fair in my opinion.

COBRABRAD

Established Member
Nice, It makes me curious if people who are actually interested in voting for him have researched thier decisions at all. Doesn't look like a good choice for America, let alone white people. He's far too concerned with race to be a good president. Not to mention the connections with terrorism, his preacher, obviously hating America the way it is. Pretty scary if you ask me.
I hate to say it, but I get so tired of the race card constantly. If a white man said half of what he says on a daily basis they would have organizations after thier throats. Just isn't fair in my opinion.

You're crazy, Obama clearly loves this country. I have never seen so much respect shown for our national anthem, I am going to join his campaign.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8QCkgg5Kjo"]YouTube - Obama Disrespecting the Flag and US Anthem[/ame]

darkhorse02

I need a new one!
Established Member
Come on, where are all the supporters now??
Ohh, let me guess, you didn't know this information.
That's probably because none of you have done any research (change, yeahhhh).
Let's hear the thoughtful comebacks now :pop:

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
Haha, I doubt you'll actually see any of his supporters on here, they're too busy trying to plug up their yukons.

tico915007

Established Member
only reason hes got the nomination is 40 million from Oprah to basically start his campaign and the guy can talk you to death and the average american loves to here the words change right now.... If you listen to his speaches he never says what he's really going to do as far as his policies that he will try to implement just that change will occure. Another thing is he is willing to talk to basically a Terrosist leader with no restrictions about a solution before even talking to the current 4 star general. I support McCain my only problem with him the lossing it already the guys old and beat and it shows. If the media focused on solid facts like these instead of the typical black man vs white man i think the public would be better informed

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
^I concur. In his speeches he points out all the faults of Bush and everyone else opposing him but does not present a clear solution. In his victory speech he put down Mccain talking about how he needs to go down to Louisiana and this and that, but its just talk. He has presented no clear plan on how he's going to bring about this "change" except by taxing the hell out of us.

He's inexperienced and if he doesn't come up with something Mccain is gonna tear him a new one in the debates.

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
20 post and no left nut swinging yahoos have posted. Thats got to be a record. This post should have woken up Common from a deep sleep.....:poke:

Users who are viewing this thread