I'm now Ecoboosted.

ez2cyi1

Established Member
Dad is looking at one of these too. Whats the aftermarket world like yet? I imagine tuners havent quite got them figured out. Keep us updated

Superchips was working on an SHO and made absolutely ridiculous gains with it, don't know if they ever released the tune or not. Either way the trucks should pick up a ton of power.

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Kellyo77,

That's the same color I would have selected. Keep us posted often on it. My best friend wan't to buy one in the next year or so & the stats on this truck alone look promising... !

Sapperstang

Established Member
Nice but I gotta ask, why the four doors? Most trucks I see are that version and unless you haul passengers it seems to give up a lot of bed space.

Kellyo77

keep calm and chive on!
Established Member
Nice but I gotta ask, why the four doors? Most trucks I see are that version and unless you haul passengers it seems to give up a lot of bed space.

Every truck I have owned, up until the f250, were regular cab. I always hated not having any interior room. When I got the 250, I swore I would never have another regular cab. Besides, if I have something that won't fit in the bed of this truck, I have a trailer.

Thanks for all the comments guys! This Sterling Gray Metallic as it's called now, is one of my favorite Ford colors. Will definitely keep you guys updated on how the truck is doing. So far so good. Has been all in-town driving so far but going out of town this weekend. I'm curious how the mileage will work out.

tommygun

Established Member
So I spy the Al-Anabi racing rig in the back ground.... did the shiek like the truck? haha

there are some guys on other sites running mid 14s and towing 28ft trailers with the ecoboosted F150s, some are seeing mid 20s after the first 1000 or so miles too. Id love to have one.

Kellyo77

keep calm and chive on!
Established Member
So I spy the Al-Anabi racing rig in the back ground.... did the shiek like the truck? haha

there are some guys on other sites running mid 14s and towing 28ft trailers with the ecoboosted F150s, some are seeing mid 20s after the first 1000 or so miles too. Id love to have one.

Yea, I work for Speedtech/ Al Anabi. LOL
I have only seen the sheik a few times. He never comes here to the shop.

I'm hoping the mileage keeps going up. I will be putting a few hundred miles on it this weekend, mostly highway driving. I'm curious what it will do.

BlownBolt

Doesn't Care
Established Member
Me too. I absolutly love it. The power is amazing, I have a hard time driving it slow-
397471096.jpg

The rims i might put on it-
397471097.jpg

Last edited:

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
I test drove a 2011 Ecoboost a few weeks ago and instantly fell in love. The thing drives incredibly smooth and pulls pretty hard. I can see getting more speed tickets in that thing than in my Cobra because it just accelerates so quietly and smoothly lol.

Love the truck. :rockon:

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member
Test drove one at the New Mexico Auto Show. Absolutely SICK! I LOVED it and the 6.2L Raptor. Id love to own either truck. A short bed, regular cab or even no cab ecoboost F150 would move out!

forcefedcobra

Established Member
great looking truck. as much as I would LOVE to get a raptor a truck just like yours is really what I need.

For now I'll just keep enjoying my little svt focus as company with my 03 cobra in the garage.

crankin

Established Member
hey you lucky guys with the new eco boosts or any newer f-150, mind sharing (PM if you dont want to post) what you paid under the sticker price. I went to a dealer today and they wouldnt budge on the truck price. they told me a truck that stickered at 40,855 invoiced at 37500. Seems like in the past 6-7k less than sticker would get the deal done with ford, not the case today.

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
Anyone know what these make at the wheel? I'd never think about buying a truck but the brother is looking at a second truck for daily use.

Also, can any owners chime in and say if they experience any noticeable lag?

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread