I'm lucky to be alive, but the Cobra is gone

jm@ReischePerf

Owner & Operations Mgr
Established Member
Premium Member
Always hate to see pics like this... glad you made it out ok. During these times you have to remember what's truly important.

Last edited:

JWSnake

Established Member
Sorry to hear about this, glad you're ok. There will be another one for you though. Crazy, they say most accidents happen within a few miles of your home :shrug:

Silverboost

Established Member
Okay I am going to be the asshole and ask if the 3rd tail light is broken because if it's not I would proudly wear it on the back of my cobra.

03yellow

Established Member
I Thank God your ok. Glad you were not in a corvette. Hope you get good money from the ins. Company. Humm ..... black gt 500 makes 500+ at the rear with only a tune. I suggest you get one right away to get over the trama. At least that's what I would tell my wife.
Really glad you didn't get hurt.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
good thing the market sucks, you can pick up a 03/04 for mid to high teens. Depending on your current situation with the cobra, it might work out BETTER in the end.

maybe buy it back, part it out, make some money. Or buy it back, rip out the motor/trans, and buy another 03/04 and use that motor/trans/etc for a badass buildup.

CobraSusie

Team Shelby Great Lakes State Director (Indiana)
Established Member
I am so sorry :( that had to be scary, not to mention losing your Cobra,
hope everything works out with the insurance and you get a good number back. She did a good job saving you :rockon:

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
Another one bites the dust...:cryying:

Al least you could walk away from the accident. :thumbsup:

I would have hated having to go to Chitown and leaving it behind though... :(

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, what a shame. But thank God you were not injured badly. That could have been a much worse accident. The other driver received a ticket, right? Was he insured? Just glad you're okay my friend. Welcome home!!

jbrown1238

Built on 4-7-03 @ 3:47:15
Established Member
Mark,

Sorry to see the pictures and hear about the car. I just finished your window sticker and SVT Certificate a couple weeks ago. I am sure there will be another Terminator in your future, if so just let me know and I will replace the documents for free for the new car. Glad to hear you were able to walk away. Besure to keep us all up to date as the story unwinds.

That could have been any one of us.

Jeff

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread