Im gettin my terminator firday!!

Wade_Racer

Established Member
Hello all!
I am going to pick up my 03 cobra convertible on friday it has 37K miles. I am really excited what should I look for and/or be aware of before I go look at it. I have saw over 30 pictures of the car, it is in Virginia, and I am in West Virginia. LOL Yes there is a difference we are a state!! Anyways the car is lowered with CC plates as well. Has a smaller pulley and idler and exuast. That is all the car lot said was done to it, could there be more little things I should look for??? Thanks all in advance for the input!!

Tkaugh29

Established Member
i dont have any specific input as i am new too! but good luck and i hope it goes well!!

I think you should get an independent inspection for sure to make sure everything is good, make sure you drive it so you can be sure you like the feel of the car and look for any rattles or sticky shifting and stuff like that

good luck!

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Nice man...I had to wait 2 weeks to get mine as the title had to make it to the owner before I handed him the cash....I was jittery for 2 weeks and exhausted after I bought it...very stressful,lol...but the Terminator will cure your pain...

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member
haha i couldn't sleep the night before i picked my cobra up. just kept thinkin about driving it. you must be psyched! well, at least im not the only one thats gonna be anxious for Friday as that's the day my KB 2.8H is scheduled to arrive! But congrats man your gonna love it!

ririck

Schrute Farms Beets
Established Member
Congrats! Where are you located in WV?! There's a few of us terminator guys around here , with a wealth of knowledge! If you need any help, gimme a yell!.

Wade_Racer

Established Member
St. Albans WV but the car is in Virginia. I have been waiting for two weeks to go get this baby, the snow storm wouldnt allow me to go get it last weekend. BTW this is starting to be the loooongest week of my life lol. I am just curious about something? If the car has the smaller pulley would it have different injectors and would the car have to have a tune? obviously a noob question!

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Congrats,it wouldn`t need aftermarket injectors with a upper only,but it would for sure need a tune.Now if it was a ported blower running a smaller pulley/lower,it could possibly need bigger injectors.

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
Congrats! I had to wait 4 months till i got to see my Cobra after buying it. Sat at my parents house till i got back to the states.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hello all!
I am going to pick up my 03 cobra convertible on friday it has 37K miles. I am really excited what should I look for and/or be aware of before I go look at it. I have saw over 30 pictures of the car, it is in Virginia, and I am in West Virginia. LOL Yes there is a difference we are a state!! Anyways the car is lowered with CC plates as well. Has a smaller pulley and idler and exuast. That is all the car lot said was done to it, could there be more little things I should look for??? Thanks all in advance for the input!!

Go to my Terminator FAQ page and read this info which will help when you go look at it. Here's the link. Best of luck! ;-) Tips When Buying A Used Terminator

CAM09

Established Member
Congrats..Im in OH with a few Terms not to far away lol, good luck man :)

Users who are viewing this thread