if you could do it all over again

KC Henry

Established Member
If you guys could do it all over again and had about 2000 to 2500 , what mods would you guys do to get the most gains without running it to lean. Including tires, spray etc:dw:

I havent spent $2,000 - 2,500 on my car yet (I have only had it a couple months and it only gets driven on nice days).

It would depend on if I was concerned about having a Warranty on the car I just bough or not.

If I didn't care about Voiding my Warranty I would do:

AED Tune
Roush Rear "leveling" springs
Full Exhaust (Headers and Catback)
Boss Intake and CAI

If I wanted to keep the Warranty on the car I would do:

Ford Racing ProCal Tune
GT500 Axle Backs
Roush Rear "leveling" springs
Xpel "Self Healing" paint protectant (coving as much of the car as money allowed)

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
if i could go back i would get a auto car, put the money towards the blower kit i currently have. and then after that i would start working on suspension.

GT915

Established Member
I've had this car for eight months and have probably spent $2000-$2500 in mods and I wouldn't change a thing. There is more I want to do but for now, I'm happy.

Coyote'13

"He gone"
Established Member
With that budget probably cai, xpipe, headers, tune, and some drs.

I definitely need some dr right now but I'm gonna continue to skate around on pzeros until I burn em up. They hook up pretty well for a 255 in 75+ degree weather though if you ask me. I'm gonna do a wheel and tire upgrade eventually. Stick some 305s out back

spdracr0

Established Member
I would have bought a new one, got an E85 tune and a VERY LARGE nitrous setup. Tires and call it a day..

Users who are viewing this thread