I was happy, for a while...

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
I'm the same way....when I bought this car I promised myself I wouldn't do what I did to my 96 and mod the shat out of it since it only takes a few things to make power. Well my goal was to have the car pullied before Mustang Week and leave it alone. The car was pullied about a month ago and I'm really wanting to get the blower/tb/plenum ported!!!! I can't believe I just added 40+ hp to the car and am itching for more!!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Let me jump in and add that when I bought mine I quasi-promised my wife that I wouldn't mod it like I did with my Callaway Camaro. I held out for one month. First it was a catback and intake, then a mid-pipe, then a shifter and I told her "that's it!" A month later I went for the 2.90 pulley, idlers and tune. Oh, and an Accufab TB. Then a couple of other small mods. That Fall I decided to port/polish the blower and my wife offered to buy it for me for Christmas. I believe by that point she realized the dam had broken. LOL! I actually pretty much stopped at that point on my own. And then of course I sold the car (over a year ago now). Modding this car is definitely addicting.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
if you do one power mod you are screwed....from my experience

the hunger that you get for MORE power is almost sickening LOL
it's funny that we look at our dyno sheets and the cars we beat and say we need more......

Users who are viewing this thread