I-Phone sigs.... WHY? Really?

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
i have noticed that people who own these "smart" phones are almost always douche bags. therefore, it is my conclusion that this app is just one more precaution your "smart" phone takes to ensure your standing as a douche bag.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
i hope most realize this, though none have said so thus far

the reason it says "sent from my iphone", etc. is so that others when they get done reading know that any spelling or grammar errors might be due to auto correct, posting while driving, small keyboards and large thumbs, etc.

basically saying "this post could contain errors because I sent it from my iphone". A buddy's email says this when he sends an email....

"Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse brevity and punctuation."

Actually I feel its more for advertisement than anything. its saying "This is my phone, look what it can do", even though now they all pretty much do the same exact shit, but back in the day (a few years ago) only certain devices could do it.

Nowadays even Facebook says "Sent via *Device here*" when you make a post or status update. First time I saw it was with the iOS facebook apps that advertised it anytime you posted from one that it came from an iPhone or whatnot. Now every device out there says it, either "Sent from my Android powered smartphone" to "Sent from my Blackberry".

Its pretty old actually. Hell I remember back in 2006 my CEO had the "Sent from my Blackberry XXXX" in his email signatures whenever on the road.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
Actually I feel its more for advertisement than anything. its saying "This is my phone, look what it can do", even though now they all pretty much do the same exact shit, but back in the day (a few years ago) only certain devices could do it.

Nowadays even Facebook says "Sent via *Device here*" when you make a post or status update. First time I saw it was with the iOS facebook apps that advertised it anytime you posted from one that it came from an iPhone or whatnot. Now every device out there says it, either "Sent from my Android powered smartphone" to "Sent from my Blackberry".

Its pretty old actually. Hell I remember back in 2006 my CEO had the "Sent from my Blackberry XXXX" in his email signatures whenever on the road.

oh i agree theres an advertising aspect to it. Theres also a "this post may contain typos" aspect as well.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
You really care about this?

Sent from my little Jimmy

Phelps_laser_shark.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread