I-Phone sigs.... WHY? Really?

termin8rdsg

Established Member
This thread calls for failure.

Apple-iPhone-4-iFail.jpg

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Your right it was.. And I'm Publicly sorry for doing so. I posted that before I had time to calm down because I felt like someone was attacking me.. But as I said I am sorry for saying what I did.

Really don't think that was the case at all, I think he was just using your/your thread as an example. If he was calling you out, it would have been in Smackdown.

go gobble on some browneye!

:lol:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
And honestly I've tried several times to post the MAFia for sale in the market, and it won't post?? I've even tried to PM a mod with no avail.

I was only using yours as an example, it wasn't personal and I did not even post any of it in my post, only a link to it.

For your for sale issue, if you separate the 5.0 push rod stuff into it's own for sale thread and do the MAFia as it's own also, they may fit into the various different for sale forums better.
Try that, and see if that doesn't work better.
If it does not, then send me your ads in a PM in a couple days, and I will see what I can do. That section is not my area so I don't normally circumvent the approval process. I have however, on occasion moved a couple threads there.

Again this was not about you or about you not being smart or anything like that, this thread is about the tap-a-talk sigs and what people think about them and NOTHING MORE.

DevilSun

Established Member
"I typed this. The rest is my signature on everything in between so it's ok".

I think it's annoying.

I think it's annoying.

I think it's annoying.

Sent from an annoying device.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
If he took that much time to publicly try to cut me down, then I don't understand how he is a mod... I thought a mod was supposed to make sure things go "smoothly".... He publicly was trying to make me look like a idiot... And maybe I did, but as soon as I realized it, I fixed it. And by me commenting back to him.. I'm just defending myself as would anyone else.

Perhaps you should go read the rules. Your SVTP sponsored vacation/infraction will be less for you hating on a mod as your violation of several (meaning more than one) of the rules governing behavior. It is pretty obvious that you have either A) not bothered to read them or B) did not comprehend what you read.

2k4Terminator

Established Member
I was only using yours as an example, it wasn't personal and I did not even post any of it in my post, only a link to it.

For your for sale issue, if you separate the 5.0 push rod stuff into it's own for sale thread and do the MAFia as it's own also, they may fit into the various different for sale forums better.
If it does not, then send me your ads in a PM in a couple days, and I will see what I can do. That section is not my area so I don't normally circumvent the approval process. I have however, on occasion moved a couple threads there.

Again this was not about you or about you not being smart or anything like that, this thread is about the tap-a-talk sigs and what people think about them and NOTHING MORE.

Thank You! And again I'm sorry for opening up my mouth and letting my emotions get the best of me. As far as I'm concerned what's done is done and in the past, and I now can see where you are coming from.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
LOL nice knowing you. JSC is a mod.......

IIRC most the people that have them do it due to a thread that once made fun of a guy that had one (Monster-Mach I believe) that went on for days. I agree, it was funny for about a week, now its just eh, but id imagine most that have them dont even remember they are there.

That's why i used to have one then it got agitating seeing it so I took it off. I'm on tapatalk now and no sig for me

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
I view the site in it's full glory........

Sent from the back of a midget Mexican luche libre wrestler named "El Gigante"......

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
Double herpa durpin' post....

Oh, and lmfao at "Go gobble on some browneye"..........

Last edited:

MassCobra

All set
Established Member

Classy post right there when you had every reason to fire insults right back at him like 99.9% of the members here would have done. :thumbsup:

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
2K4Terminator=PTSD :poke:

sent from my gobbler atop my browneye

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
Im too lazy to go into the settings and edit/remove the sig. Ill do it just for u jimmy, as I agree it does get annoying! Especially those that took the time to make a "clever" sig. Doesn't have to be iphone though, this is my EVOs default sig.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread