I-Phone sigs.... WHY? Really?

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
it's lame as hell. no one cares what kind of phone you have. and the humor ...what humor? eh, riddla's isn't bad. the rest are lame and forced.

Monster Mach

Established Member
I do it because it pisses people off as said before.. most people change them to try and make fun of me.. so why have some fun with it.. and I change my phone biweekly it seems.. to lazy to keep changing it.. I only go on svt from my phone now a days anyway

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Thread makes me lol.

Sent from my home built rig, AMD 6000+ 3.2ghz dual core, 4gb DDR2 ram, GeForce 8800GTXoc running Windows7 Ultimate with Rainmeter Gnometer skin, with a couple hard drives and a keyboard and mouse.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Classy post right there when you had every reason to fire insults right back at him like 99.9% of the members here would have done. :thumbsup:

Thank you. :beer:
2K4Terminator=PTSD :poke:

sent from my gobbler atop my browneye
:lol:

Im too lazy to go into the settings and edit/remove the sig. Ill do it just for u jimmy, as I agree it does get annoying! Especially those that took the time to make a "clever" sig. Doesn't have to be iphone though, this is my EVOs default sig.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
{LIKE}<----!!

It is extremely annoying...

*Message sent on 6/12/1985 using a Commodore 64 and 28k connection*

Thread makes me lol.

Sent from my home built rig, AMD 6000+ 3.2ghz dual core, 4gb DDR2 ram, GeForce 8800GTXoc running Windows7 Ultimate with Rainmeter Gnometer skin, with a couple hard drives and a keyboard and mouse.

This is getting good!:rockon::beer:

65fastback2+2

Established Member
i hope most realize this, though none have said so thus far

the reason it says "sent from my iphone", etc. is so that others when they get done reading know that any spelling or grammar errors might be due to auto correct, posting while driving, small keyboards and large thumbs, etc.

basically saying "this post could contain errors because I sent it from my iphone". A buddy's email says this when he sends an email....

"Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse brevity and punctuation."

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member

the reason it says "sent from my iphone", etc. is so that others when they get done reading know that any spelling or grammar errors might be due to auto correct, posting while driving, small keyboards and large thumbs, etc.

basically saying "this post could contain errors because I am a dumb ass that texts while driving ". A buddy's email says this when he sends an email....

fixed it for you. and we really don't care what your buddy's says.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member

basically saying "this post could contain errors because I sent it from my iphone". A buddy's email says this when he sends an email....

And capitalization, EXCELLENT POINT!
This probably is the original intent for this app.

Users who are viewing this thread