I Need a New Calendar

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
There are quite a few Mustang wall calendars on Amazon, but your thread took me back maybe 10 + years when someone solicited photos of SVTP member Terminators to make a really neat wall calendar. There are some nice muscle car wall calendars on Amazon, too.

Maybe you'd like something a little out of the SVTP ordinary, though. A calendar that will stir the juices.

71qFVE2FqvL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

91rqqnKCUCL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I had the dude version of generic bikini calendars in my work truck 2/3 past years.

Would not recommend.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Lol, Bob, you are stirring the pot.

I've thought about just getting the Stihl calendar, but the local dealer is out. I believe Snap-on doesn't do the tool girl calendars any longer? Any Mustang ones that are worth it? I'm more inclined to the classics.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Last edited:

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Not sure I can get away with that one. Although my wife is the one who had me get a Seahawks Seagals calendar years ago.

If only they made one with cars in it.

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
Got a free one from my local Ford dealer last year while picking up some supplies. Not sure if they're giving them away this year.

I have in the past picked them up from one of those stands in the mall for half price, but it's slim pickens by then. And the mall is a ghost town anymore.

In for suggestions.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
How 'bout cobble your own?

Print out a monthly calendar from Word, etc.
Then grab some 8x10 pics you dig from wherever, and printout at Walgreens, etc.

IDK, there may also be some online places hucking '23 calendars where you just add your own pics. They print out and ship to your door.

IA Shelby

Established Member
Maybe you old guys remember “Uncle Buck’s bassmate” calendars from the 80’s early 90’s. Back before Bass Pro Shops became a huge national brand.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Lol, Bob, you are stirring the pot.

I've thought about just getting the Stihl calendar, but the local dealer is out. I believe Snap-on doesn't do the tool girl calendars any longer? Any Mustang ones that are worth it? I'm more inclined to the classics.
LOL! Me bad! You're getting some good suggestions, but definitely try to search at Amazon for '2023 Wall Calendar'. There's lot of them. Of course you can do the same thing with a Google search. Lots of options for you. :)

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member

Users who are viewing this thread