I might get laid off. Need your help.

Rubix Cube

Established Member
Make sure your union isn't doing you a disservice by not making any compromises...I don't know the situation so that's all I'll say at this point. Good luck on everything.

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
The number of 'Likes' on the page since this morning has more than double from 800 when I first posted the link. Just over 400 people have viewed this thread, so if half of that 'Liked' the page, that is large portion of the total so far. Thank y'all so much.

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
I have no idea how she got elected. Well I do - the lowlifes that got imported from New Orleans, and probably the entire gay community since you say she resides in the Montrose area.

The bitch is stupid. Plain and simple.

Well she IS a Lesbian.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
if and i mean IF you are anything like the scumbag trash firedicks in Las Vegas then you deserve to lose your job. But since you most likely are not then i still need to see paystubs before i can make an informed decision.

See his pay stubs? Are you serious? If anything these guys don't get paid enough for what they do.

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
See his pay stubs? Are you serious? If anything these guys don't get paid enough for what they do.

My pay is public information, so if pea-brain wants to know so bad he can go search for it himself. I don't get paid much, but the half price starbucks makes up for it.

MachsFastr

Established Member
Dumped facebook a few months ago, sorry.
You are wrong on one account, you losing your jobs affects all of us.

Good luck. :beer:

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
The number of 'Likes' on the page since this morning has more than double from 800 when I first posted the link. Just over 400 people have viewed this thread, so if half of that 'Liked' the page, that is large portion of the total so far. Thank y'all so much.

You know me and my people are all over this one..... Also, have you submitted this to FireRescue1, Texas Commission on Fire Protection, Black Helmet Apparel, national Fallen Firefighters Foundation, or any of the other FB groups?

ItsReal93

Established Member
Liked it. Somebody should tell her to take a paycut, along with all the people she works with. That really sucks, good luck.

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
You know me and my people are all over this one..... Also, have you submitted this to FireRescue1, Texas Commission on Fire Protection, Black Helmet Apparel, national Fallen Firefighters Foundation, or any of the other FB groups?

I haven't personally but I know some of my coworkers have been busy spreading the word as well.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
238? How many would that leave on call?

Let that place burn down. It will be the worst political move she could make. Make sure you guys reach out for support from the community as well because everyone has a fireman's back.

Best of luck Ross, I hope everything works out for you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread