I loved you, but why you break so much!? (Terminator fog light delete)

CobRoush-00

Established Member
ha

I have had a couple people tell me this. This was the worst of all of them. They are breaking random times and in different places, so they would have to be following me. Ironically enough, I've seen the rocks a couple times. Go figure.
I am sorry to tell you, man. It's a ghost following you and breaking your fog lights:beer:

yuke175

Established Member
What would it take to throw the reflector bowl of the busted light in a box and send it my way? would make a great test piece for some experimenting!

yuke175

Established Member
Let me know 02066

Well I build the custom retrofit projector headlights on here as well as fogs but I'm thinking of playing with led lined fogs

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
I mounted some screen in front my HE by using the bolts on the HE bracket.

Perfect! I'll take a look next time I have the car in the air. The car already looks kind of euro with no fogs, this will finish the look off. I've been noticing it more lately. lol.

i thought it was gonna look cheesy, but not bad. i'd never get rid of mine, but still lol

I think it looks pretty good.

Thanks, you two. Bleedingfordblu, I thought it wasn't going to look good at all, so I was insistent on keeping everything reversible. Like most have said, they like their fog lights, so I want to make sure the next owner has the option of adding them if they want. Who knows, I may put them back eventually, just not any time soon.

rcn4god

Swirl Slayer
Established Member
one thing that hurts us here is san diego is they scrape the freeways A LOT...most of my chicps are from that alone

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
As requested. Grill in the front. Ironically enough, this was easier than the fogs as it was easy to get to where i had to bolt it down.
muquguzy.jpg

razatyde.jpg

e6y6e4u7.jpg

eta5u4yb.jpg

4utagube.jpg

yzavepu8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread