I love my J&S Vampire!!!

MalcolmV8

Established Member
Oh yeah forgot you were a turbo car. Wow 150 shot into the car and 175 across that intercooler. How long does a bottle last? I imagine not long at all. I used to spray just a 100 shot into my motor and it seemed like the bottles would disappear way to fast.

BTW what numbers did your car put down on spray? it's one bad ass machine, was looking at your other threads and youtube vids.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
I am eating this right up!

These things are amazing, and certainly not just for running on the edge guys.

Virtually anyone who would prefer to simply wear out their engine from old age instead of melt it prematurely from detonation events should own one of these.

The modded Terminator and Lightning community is the perfect target audience.

Smokin04

Pump Gas KING!
Established Member
Oh yeah forgot you were a turbo car. Wow 150 shot into the car and 175 across that intercooler. How long does a bottle last? I imagine not long at all. I used to spray just a 100 shot into my motor and it seemed like the bottles would disappear way to fast.

BTW what numbers did your car put down on spray? it's one bad ass machine, was looking at your other threads and youtube vids.

Thank you. I honestly haven't dyno'd the car in a long time. We have just been dialing in the tune on the street and it makes a world of difference. I will some day get it back on a dyno...but as of late, I could care less about numbers. I just want the car to be a driver.

I am eating this right up!

These things are amazing, and certainly not just for running on the edge guys.

Virtually anyone who would prefer to simply wear out their engine from old age instead of melt it prematurely from detonation events should own one of these.

The modded Terminator and Lightning community is the perfect target audience.

Well said Jimmy. I agree completely. I can safely say that even during tuning, the Vampire has probably saved my engine a few times. It's no gimmick product...and it's awesome to know that once its setup, the first time it lights up, it's already paid for itself...

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Thank you. I honestly haven't dyno'd the car in a long time. We have just been dialing in the tune on the street and it makes a world of difference. I will some day get it back on a dyno...but as of late, I could care less about numbers. I just want the car to be a driver.

Well said Jimmy. I agree completely. I can safely say that even during tuning, the Vampire has probably saved my engine a few times. It's no gimmick product...and it's awesome to know that once its setup, the first time it lights up, it's already paid for itself...

The Vampire marketing department should write you a check for that one.:rockon::beer:

Users who are viewing this thread