I know this will turn into a circus - advice from SVTP regarding women

_Snake_

Established Member
First mistake was sending her a congratulatory message when she popped out a kid. Instead of letting sleeping dogs lie you let her know she has been living rent free in your head for years. Now she needs a rebound and guess what? Target (you) acquired.

Bingo

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You should not listen to anyone on this forum. Everyone here is a testosterone raging idiot male that has zero idea of your circumstance. You need to figure this out on your own or ask a close friend.

I agree with that 100%, but James (Snover) really does have some good advice if the OP is honestly having trouble making a decision. The relationship ended badly for the OP years ago. It could easily happen similarly again. As Bob Dylan said, "the answer is blowing in the wind".

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Self respect. Get some.

I'm reminded of The Godfather when Johnny (is that the Sinatra character?) meets with Vito during the wedding.

Last edited:

Dsg-shaker

American Slothstronaut!
Established Member
Hhpiiyb? (Have her put it in your butt?)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Sounds like she still has your dick in her purse, and still has you wrapped around her finger for you to make this thread

Almighty-One

^_^
Established Member
tumblr_lq8h1rKDZ41qh0epb.gif

cbj5259

Established Member
Thread is useless without pics.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Kevins89notch

Established Member
You kicked some worthless bitch to the curb a while back, find out later she's even more mentally ****ed and now has a little accident, and your then stupid enough to drop a message to her, and almost invite her back into your life....and you want to ask what people's thoughts are?

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Go ahead hit it one more time, she’ll find a way to get preganant with you. Months later, she’ll hit you up with a BANG BITCH IM PREGNANT!! You’re stuck for 18 years of payments all for some chick you left that screwed you over for money and won’t come back again.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Dude, I wouldn't even tap it. What if,..........she says that you raped her and held you hostage by blackmail, after you "hit it". :uh oh:
Stay clear bro. Stay clear.

Or her man split cause she was sleeping around and got the herp-a-derp.

jbs$

Established Member
Go ahead hit it one more time, she’ll find a way to get preganant with you. Months later, she’ll hit you up with a BANG BITCH IM PREGNANT!! You’re stuck for 18 years of payments all for some chick you left that screwed you over for money and won’t come back again.

One of the guy's in the plant recently discovered that he was stuck until the kids are somewhere in their 20's and out of college. (I have met these kids, both are rock dumb and may never get out)

Users who are viewing this thread