I know this will turn into a circus - advice from SVTP regarding women

EB85

Established Member
So get a load of this. I'm at work bored out of my skull today when the cashier calls me up front. I walk around the corner to see a girl I dated probably 4 or 5 years ago standing there waiting. Now before I get any further, I (in not so many words) told this girl to go fork herself years back when she decided she wanted to spend my money and then start dating someone else without so much a moment's notice. Maybe 6 months to a year ago I saw she had a kid so I sent her a message just to at least say congrats because by that point the animosity had worn off and I had grown up a little I guess. We talked for a day or two but that was it and all was quiet. Today she shows up, says she was bored, misses hanging out with me, always had fun, blah blah blah. Now here's a little background info: she was engaged last I heard but am unsure if that is still true. She didn't have the kid with her so either the kid is at home with pops or it's daddy's weekend with her. Part of me wants to think she's bored and separated/single again but at the same time maybe she genuinely wants to be friends again. Goddamn, women are confusing.:D

Thoughts?

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
RUN,......run, far away!!!! lol
Women are very manipulative, or at least try to be. lol (Not all.) They are beautiful creatures, but evil. And fun, all at the same time.
Be careful bro. Good luck.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
My guess would be that her bank account is near zero. Looking for a known provider to tide her over until her next score.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
+4

Hit it and quit it bro.

Sounds to me like she sees you as a wallet/consolation price.

EB85

Established Member
My guess would be that her bank account is near zero. Looking for a known provider to tide her over until her next score.

I kinda thought that, too. Maybe the baby daddy split, she's getting low on $$$ and looking for something to hold her over. I told a coworker that if she says she needs someone to spend time between her legs than that's a different story.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
She played you and you still had something for her because you congratulated her. Wow, i would had cut ties with her.

In for pics

Machdup1

Established Member
She is looking to cultivate options for someone to provide for her and her child. She is a conniving ****.

Are you a sucker?

The bitch already shit on you once and now shows up at your place of work. Rule #1: Never shit where you eat.

You should be pissed off.

EB85

Established Member
She is looking to cultivate options for someone to provide for her and her child. She is a conniving ****.

Are you a sucker?

The bitch already shit on you once and now shows up at your place of work. Rule #1: Never shit where you eat.

You should be pissed off.

I never said I wanted to help her or raise her **** trophy. I just want some brain in exchange for my $$$ those years ago.

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
Don't brush her off just yet. Entertain her and see what she wants. You can get what you want in the process, and kick her to the curb if she gets out of line.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Feel her out...in all three areas...then decide based on your findings.

Users who are viewing this thread