GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
Holy shit. **** you lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

kekgeta.jpg

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
First mistake was sending her a congratulatory message when she popped out a kid. Instead of letting sleeping dogs lie you let her know she has been living rent free in your head for years. Now she needs a rebound and guess what? Target (you) acquired.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Haha, kinda reminds me of some shit an ex pulled on me. Dated for a month or two, she went nuts one night because I was out with friends and we broke up. Never did the nasty, not that I wasn't up for it. Shit just didn't happen. Fast forward a year or so, she showed up to a job I was working while in college with a friend's baby making a spectacle trying to say it was mine.

I bet she would have been a fun and crazy romp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thorpz

Established Member
Premium Member
The brain knows the right answer, run away. But its in a epic battle with the penis and it is yelling HIT IT!

Last edited:

Machdup1

Established Member
I never said I wanted to help her or raise her **** trophy. I just want some brain in exchange for my $$$ those years ago.

Her timing is probably good. You'll hit it out of desperation, you'll date it to get the regular, you will feel bad, marry her and raise little Johnny.

Sell your car and buy a Minivan, little Johnny is going to need braces.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Dude, I wouldn't even tap it. What if,..........she says that you raped her and held you hostage by blackmail, after you "hit it". :uh oh:
Stay clear bro. Stay clear.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
So get a load of this. I'm at work bored out of my skull today when the cashier calls me up front. I walk around the corner to see a girl I dated probably 4 or 5 years ago standing there waiting. Now before I get any further, I (in not so many words) told this girl to go fork herself years back when she decided she wanted to spend my money and then start dating someone else without so much a moment's notice. Maybe 6 months to a year ago I saw she had a kid so I sent her a message just to at least say congrats because by that point the animosity had worn off and I had grown up a little I guess. We talked for a day or two but that was it and all was quiet. Today she shows up, says she was bored, misses hanging out with me, always had fun, blah blah blah. Now here's a little background info: she was engaged last I heard but am unsure if that is still true. She didn't have the kid with her so either the kid is at home with pops or it's daddy's weekend with her. Part of me wants to think she's bored and separated/single again but at the same time maybe she genuinely wants to be friends again. Goddamn, women are confusing.:D

Thoughts?

You didn't hit it well enough to keep her around the first time... Odds are you wont be able to lock it down again.

With that said... smash it. And ditch it.

Ps. You shouldn't even be asking this. Man the **** up.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
OP: seriously? She made a bad decision with you,treated you like dirt. Then goes on to make a string of other bad decisions with other guys, then brings a kid into the mix. Pal, this has got ""nope, nope, nope" and run like hell" all over it. Do not be so dumb as to have anything to do with her, do not allow your self to be alone with her. Because you don't even have to do anything with her, _just_ being alone with her allows her free reign on a whole range of other bad decisions that can wreck your life.

Repeat this as many times as it takes: ""Nope, nope nope," and run like hell."

jbs$

Established Member
OP, stand still for a moment, look down, you will see two feet. Use them and get the hell away from this situation, there is nothing in it for you but pain and problems.

EB85

Established Member
Sounds like it's time to lace up the Red Wings tight and run for the hills. Thanks, guys.

Drive XR7

NE Ohio's Fastest
Established Member
You should not listen to anyone on this forum. Everyone here is a testosterone raging idiot male that has zero idea of your circumstance. You need to figure this out on your own or ask a close friend.

Machdup1

Established Member
You should not listen to anyone on this forum. Everyone here is a testosterone raging idiot male that has zero idea of your circumstance. You need to figure this out on your own or ask a close friend.

Don't feed the troll.

Users who are viewing this thread