I hate Lowell and my neighbors.

04RedfireVert

Is it Friday yet?
Established Member
I don't understand how if your car is in the driveway and not in the street why it has to be registered? that doesn't make any sense. I could see if it was on the road in front of your house but not in the driveway. Personally i would have told him to screw and ate the fine/ fought it in court.

I think it's pretty common actually, it's just usually not strictly enforced.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
When I lived in Salem NH, I was working on my car at about 2pm. A neighbor came over and asked me to CARRY my floor jack around because he was trying to sleep. i was like wtf, its 2 in the afternoon.

The guy tells me he works nights. So, i politely asked him if I should come outside and work on it at 2 AM when EVRYONE ELSE is trying to sleep. he was like..."Uhhhh".

What an asshat. people REALLY piss me off sometimes.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
I live right of boylston street...which is the street that intersects 38 at Shedd park....I probably run by your house at least 1 - 2 times a week. Next time i see you out i'll stop by and say hi..good to know another guy in the area

Deli king is directly on rt 38 down in tewksbury....probably 10 minutes from your place. I personally can't stand that place

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
ARGH :fm:

So my neighbor has some pine trees growing along the back side of my garage. The trees are on his property, and I asked him for permission to top them off, so they wouldnt grow any higher. We all know how pines can snap.

He says sure, no problem, and shakes my hand.

I call the tree guy, he shows up with a bucket truck and chipper, gets started, tops the first of the 5 pines, and the neighbor comes out screaming, WTF are you doing, etc. I reminded him of our conversation, and he says, "Oh, I thought you meant just trim them up on the sides. They're on my property and I dont want them topped off " :dw:

I told him his home owners policy better be up to date in case something happens.

Granted the tree guys have other work to do today for me so its not a wasted trip, but I really wanted these 5 pines topped. :cuss:

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
I live right of boylston street...which is the street that intersects 38 at Shedd park....I probably run by your house at least 1 - 2 times a week. Next time i see you out i'll stop by and say hi..good to know another guy in the area

Deli king is directly on rt 38 down in tewksbury....probably 10 minutes from your place. I personally can't stand that place

oh ya I know boylston street, one of my friends lives right off that street. ill keep the lookout for you:beer:

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
I did a fly by on Andover st the other day with out the cats on my car so it was pretty loud. Didn't see where you lived lol.

i didnt see u but you have no idea how many people do flybys by my house every day. for some reason when ppl pull onto andover street they like to just rip it for like half a mile. prob cause its one of the only roads around wheres theres no traffic lights or stop signs and never rly any traffic if ur heading towards andover

jeffl9682

Established Member
2001bullitt- ill make it a point to drive by your house at WOT one of these days. lol. My cousin lives in Lowell so im usually in that area a lot.

jeff

jeffl9682

Established Member
i love the car with a passion but i need a practical car. lol. Ya i posted on my thread "best offer" Im open to any reasonable offer now. I just wanna get what i owe plus a little more just to put as a down payment on another car.

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
you did? thats funny. where you in the 01 bullitt? I drive from woburn to boston everyday m-f.

Yea I was, I want to say around Tewksbury??? Could be wrong though. I'm in Wilmington a lot, my g/f works at the Lowell Five in the plaza across from subway, could have been in that area as well, I just remember seeing a silver Gt and it looked just like yours.

jeffl9682

Established Member
ooh, ya that was probably me. My brothers girlfriend lives in wilmington. Im always driving past that plaza. I wish i had seen you, would of been nice to see another svt member.

Users who are viewing this thread