I finally did it .

Damn, some of you guys are a bunch of hating ass pussies. Congrats on graduating Red, that is awesome man! :thumbsup:

BTW, to vancouver, you really are talking like some kid living in some euphoric teenage wonderland. Most people don't enjoy what they do at first, but money is the bottom line. I don't enjoy what I do, but every other Friday I get giddie as a f**cking schoolgirl. He can make some cash (a lot of cash) asa dentist for a while then start a different business if he pleases. At 18, his entire life is ahead of him.

Also, to stick up for our resident gay :D, again, you pussies need to quit hating. You're saying if your family had a business and offered you a part in it at a young age for good money, you wouldn't take it? If yes, then you are either a liar or an idiot...pick one.

Quit hating on other people's success!!!

inteller

Established Member
Originally posted by smokey
Well, you said you were still in HS. How can you afford the payments and insurance on a $20k car? Just curious...

I never stated I was in HS....go read back through, you have me confused with someone else. I finished my master's work a loooooong time ago.

smokey

Established Member
Originally posted by inteller
I never stated I was in HS....go read back through, you have me confused with someone else. I finished my master's work a loooooong time ago.

My apologies, I thought you had said you were in HS.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Originally posted by Euphoric One
Damn, some of you guys are a bunch of hating ass pussies. Congrats on graduating Red, that is awesome man! :thumbsup:

:lol: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread