I finally did it .

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
Originally posted by Duende
Damn, God posts here. Wish I could see into the future as well. So far what I've seen in this post is that both you, and LT1Z28 are both immature, egotistical, insecure punks. Grow up.

Congratulations, redaddiction.

Oh, by the way... My job. Army infantry. I settled on it. Low pay, most of it very unenjoyable, a life (when deployed, which is fairly often in today's military) that no sane person is ever really happy with. Pretty large on-the-job work hazards. But a job that needs to be done. And you know what? The most satisfying thing in the world for me.

Who cares about me, right? So does Pat Tillman ring a bell? He settled, too. Because it needs to be done. redaddiction has a plan, has his priorities, and you're going to tell him how he's going to hate being a dentist, and won't enjoy his life?

Good for you, talking about crap you know nothing about. Enjoy your life - you won't very happy when you realize you're full of hot air.

Sorry buddy, but *those* are the facts.

:burn: WOW, now ain't that a biotch? Somebody got TOLDED!:rockon:

LocoGT

Banned
Originally posted by Duende
Damn, God posts here. Wish I could see into the future as well. So far what I've seen in this post is that both you, and LT1Z28 are both immature, egotistical, insecure punks. Grow up.

You couldn't be more wrong, cheech.

Tru_Ice

Banned
Originally posted by redaddiction
Thanks bro I am ready for college all my friends are in college so I have already experienced the partying. I am just happy to be out of high school they treat you like your 12 in there. It was four years of hell but the worst is over and now I get to enjoy my summer.

College is for studying, NOT PARTYING! lol But have fun doing both, congrats.:beer:

Originally posted by REPOEDsDIME
:burn: WOW, now ain't that a biotch? Somebody got TOLDED!:rockon:

So much love in this room?

Last edited:

waytofastvette

Buh Bye !
I think LT1z28 is mad at the world. Geeze just because someone is doing better than you dont get all crazed out about it. He has a 03 Cobra that HE is paying for and you dont

Get over it :shrug:

97greensnake

cUban cRime wAve
Established Member
awesome!
in college outweigh the partying with the studying, but keep the party up ! and with that car....remember trojan is the #1 trusted condom!

LocoGT

Banned
Originally posted by waytofastvette
I think LT1z28 is mad at the world. Geeze just because someone is doing better than you dont get all crazed out about it. He has a 03 Cobra that HE is paying for and you dont

Get over it :shrug:
Way over your head, kiddo. Think what you want. I really don't care. :D

inteller

Established Member
Originally posted by redaddiction
Hey bro why dont you ask if they paid for it first I make my payments on her.

p.s. stfu unless you know the whole story

then you are the exception not the rule.

Also, I would like to know what kind of job you have. I want to know so I can do the same thing to afford Terminator payments and insurance.

h2opoloplyr_11

Established Member
congrats dood!!! :rockon: college is fun....but you are forced to go to class because you are paying for it...not like high school show up when u want and dont really care cus its free!!! hahahahha
good luck with the dentistry profession!

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
Originally posted by inteller
then you are the exception not the rule.

Also, I would like to know what kind of job you have. I want to know so I can do the same thing to afford Terminator payments and insurance.

Dentist I think he said?

Meh, I'd rather spend time trying to find new, rich parents :lol1:

inteller

Established Member
nah he said his dad was a dentist and he was going to become one. I'm interested in what he does NOW.

inteller

Established Member
if it is an allowance, then it kinda defeats the claim of "i'm making the payments"

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Originally posted by inteller
nah he said his dad was a dentist and he was going to become one. I'm interested in what he does NOW.

Same, I thought my $10.00 an hour was good enough to keep the Contour running...

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
he said earlier on that he had on ebay business going as well. From what he says he has worked hard for his, just like I do for mine. congrats:beer: and LT1-Z28 seems like a big cry-baby for the most part, no matter what it is, and Vancuver83-why don't you grow up before you make posts like that.

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
How his car is paid for is his business!! Why do folks have such a hard time being happy for others?
Marc is a really good guy and that's all that matters. He's reached a significant milestone in life and deserves credit for that.

Users who are viewing this thread