I finally did it .

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Congrats. College is a lot more fun than High School! Maybe a little too much fun :beer:

Boostin03

I live the Viking Song
Established Member
Yeah really..why do you asume that his parents bought it for him???
Hey buddy..good luck in college!

Last edited:

redaddiction

Project Venom
Established Member
Thanks bro I am ready for college all my friends are in college so I have already experienced the partying. I am just happy to be out of high school they treat you like your 12 in there. It was four years of hell but the worst is over and now I get to enjoy my summer.

fordrules

Slow But Still Trying
Established Member
I am so glad to get out of there, I got to the point I couldn't even stand coming every day. Those people at my school acted like they were in the 5th grade.:cuss:

redaddiction

Project Venom
Established Member
I plan on becoming a dentist and taking over my dad's practice. I really dont have the love he does but i can work hard and I could use big money to support my habit of cars.

Liv4Spd

Established Member
Originally posted by redaddiction
Hey bro why dont you ask if they paid for it first I make my payments on her.

p.s. stfu unless you know the whole story

OWNED :nono:
P.S. Assumption is the mother of all ****ups...don't bitch just because you own an inferior car! :bash:

Last edited:

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
Originally posted by redaddiction
I plan on becoming a dentist and taking over my dad's practice. I really dont have the love he does but i can work hard and I could use big money to support my habit of cars.

ahhh...
Settling.
Good for you, settling for a life you really don't want and will never enjoy, and that you will never be completely happy with. It's good for you, settling like that. Enjoy your life - you won't be very happy

Sorry buddy but those are the facts

redaddiction

Project Venom
Established Member
Originally posted by Vancouver83LTD
ahhh...
Settling.
Good for you, settling for a life you really don't want and will never enjoy, and that you will never be completely happy with. It's good for you, settling like that. Enjoy your life - you won't be very happy

My job does not make me happy the money I will make won't make me happy. I have a girl that makes me happy and that is what is important to me. My real interest is building cars but I know that you can not make money doing that. I have a taste for fast cars and other things to be able to enjoy life outside of my job I made the decisoin to get a higher paying job. I have seen what money does to people and I do not want to have the stress of that. I wont hate my job I will put forth great effort into it.

Also by being a dentist I can do something I realy enjoy which is helping people. We go to Guatemala every year and do over a million dollars of medical care between dentists and doctors. I really enjoy helping others and want to use my abilities to build cars and my career as a dentist to build rolling doctors offices to help poor areas of our country.

As I said your job shouldnt decide your happiness at least I will be my own boss and I've already grown up in the office and worked their for 6 years so I know the game.

CrashOverride

Established Member
I'm guessing you graduated from Martin High School?
I lived there in Arlington and went to school in Mansfield. Now entering my 5th year in college at SHSU:-D That's amazing you make payments on your car. every other kid I knew that went to Martin and had a nice car their parents bought for them.... I bought all my old stangs and the Katana 1100 I used to have.

thom

The Logic of Being Fuzzy
Established Member
Originally posted by Vancouver83LTD
ahhh...
Settling.

Damn, God posts here. Wish I could see into the future as well. So far what I've seen in this post is that both you, and LT1Z28 are both immature, egotistical, insecure punks. Grow up.

Congratulations, redaddiction.

Oh, by the way... My job. Army infantry. I settled on it. Low pay, most of it very unenjoyable, a life (when deployed, which is fairly often in today's military) that no sane person is ever really happy with. Pretty large on-the-job work hazards. But a job that needs to be done. And you know what? The most satisfying thing in the world for me.

Who cares about me, right? So does Pat Tillman ring a bell? He settled, too. Because it needs to be done. redaddiction has a plan, has his priorities, and you're going to tell him how he's going to hate being a dentist, and won't enjoy his life?

Good for you, talking about crap you know nothing about. Enjoy your life - you won't very happy when you realize you're full of hot air.

Sorry buddy, but *those* are the facts.

Users who are viewing this thread