I didn’t think it could get worse but I was wrong .

BCICAN

Established Member
I can’t speak for everyone on here, but I couldn’t give two shits if you’re a troll or if you have a legit issue with your car.

And I certainly have zero desire to know anything about you personally.

It’s my opinion that people have offered several options to help you and you’ve disregarded them flat out.

Not me personally, but I can see how that would frustrate some.

So my last suggestion would be this, do whatever you want with your car. If it sits till January oh well. It’s not like it’s your only ride.

Good luck with it.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Its not about the money it would honestly be hard for me to trust someone to pull my car to KC
Are you really serious? Come on dude, you're all over the place. I can't even point out just a couple of instances, because you're like....

Comedy Sketch GIF by NETFLIX

.....all over the place, tossing excuses in the air like a salad chef and dodging logic like Vince Vaughn in Dodgeball.

Seriously, dude, why take it to HPP in January (you DO realize they might not find/fix the issues, right) when Nick is telling/suggesting you to ship it to his dealership and he'll get it fixed. THAT is the best option for you, but you just plain reject/dismiss it.
I am not selling the car, shipping it or driving it out of state so that discussion can stop. I get on here to get ideas that may lead me in the right direction if you have a problem with me not wanting to do those things that’s your issue not mine. As for the Facebook it doesn’t matter if you see it or you don’t I put very little personal information online. I always do that now because in the past some Lunatic I had never even met in person became obsessed with me. Police ended up putting the person in jail and I had to get a protection order. So anyone who looks at my online accounts won’t see much.
THIS post is over the top.

You've rejected everyones common sense suggestions so you're walking with a blindfold on and plugs in your ears at this point. I wish you luck on your dark journey. If you're truly for real, you're going to need a lot of it.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Are you really serious? Come on dude, you're all over the place. I can't even point out just a couple of instances, because you're like....

Comedy Sketch GIF by NETFLIX

.....all over the place, tossing excuses in the air like a salad chef and dodging logic like Vince Vaughn in Dodgeball.

Seriously, dude, why take it to HPP in January (you DO realize they might not find/fix the issues, right) when Nick is telling/suggesting you to ship it to his dealership and he'll get it fixed. THAT is the best option for you, but you just plain reject/dismiss it.

THIS post is over the top.

You've rejected everyones common sense suggestions so you're walking with a blindfold on and plugs in your ears at this point. I wish you luck on your dark journey. If you're truly for real, you're going to need a lot of it.

This might be the meanest post ever posted by Bob LOL.

dan1982

Established Member
The thing is.... u cant just plug parts into the car to solve the issues. SOMEONE will have to spend some time with a multimeter checking resistances/ taking voltages/ and searching circuits for bad grounds. If u DID try it yourself... u would need a service manual and NEED to know what the targeted values should be in each of the electrical systems various systems. You need someone GOOD. u wont moron your way into a solution by plugging in parts.. THATS already been tried. Its like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Someone needs to go through the haystack.... someone that KNOWS what they are looking for.

Last edited:

BCICAN

Established Member
Maybe if you spent less time arguing with people on here and more time diagnosing the issue you’d have found the issue by now.

I am not trying to argue. I come here for ideas and I follow the suggestions as much as they can be followed given the situation. Maybe people assume I didn’t follow the suggestions because the car is still acting up but that’s not the case. I don’t know why is is such an insult to others that I do not want to sell my car or have it shipped to another state. It has never been a question for me that Hpp will be able to fix the car but I am impatient and seeing if there was anything I could do myself.

LS WUT

Established Member
I think where a lot of us are coming from is merely we’ve offered great advice, members have even offered to send you parts to help check off a solution on your ever dreading list. This website is known for its banter, and It’s ability to help others without question. As for the selling, a vast majority of them are jokes. As enthusiasts all of us want to have the car fixed, and to know it was by our help. A broken Shelby isn’t something that sits well with most of us. However I’m several of assign you have dodged the advice given. I’m unsure of your situation. You either have more time than money, or less time and more money. I have to agree with Bob. Nick says he would have it fixed. He’s our Ford Dealer Guru. He wouldn’t promise something he couldn’t do. There are reasons many of us reach out to him for many things. If you so choose to wait until January that’s your wish. However I think a lot of us who have given a lot of suggestions are probably burnt out on it now. I do wish you luck finding the problem.

BlackStang00

Established Member

I am not trying to argue. I come here for ideas and I follow the suggestions as much as they can be followed given the situation. Maybe people assume I didn’t follow the suggestions because the car is still acting up but that’s not the case. I don’t know why is is such an insult to others that I do not want to sell my car or have it shipped to another state. It has never been a question for me that Hpp will be able to fix the car but I am impatient and seeing if there was anything I could do myself.
You might not be trying to but the way you’re wording your responses is argumentative. Let me ask you what have you done so far? Did you do a compression test like suggested? Busted out a multimeter and tested wiring? If not then you have not done what has been suggested to you. I’d take up the offer to ship it.

44shelby

Established Member
Op is a lazy ass.... I gave him the cheapest most effective way to fix his car and he skated around that because it involved datalogging. He would rather chit chat and argue with people on here. Take the car to hpp and leave it at that. Case closed.

BCICAN

Established Member
Op is a lazy ass.... I gave him the cheapest most effective way to fix his car and he skated around that because it involved datalogging. He would rather chit chat and argue with people on here. Take the car to hpp and leave it at that. Case closed.

I did the data logging do you want to see ? It’s like 7 screen shots and I’m not arguing with anyone.

BCICAN

Established Member
OP, you eluded to a collapsed hose. Which hose? I believe I read you want to replace the thermostat. What is your theory?

It was the upper radiator hose and I haven’t seen many possible causes for collapsed hoses. My theory was the thermostat one one potential cause of a collapsed hose . When I checked the thermostat it it was fused in the housing like it was glued in. At one point I didn’t think I would even be able to get it out but finally after long time it finally came out. It’s only a $30 part and after finally getting it out , looking at it and comparing it to the new one I figured it wouldn’t hurt to put the new one in because the old one didn’t look like it was in the best shape. So that’s why I did that I thought I had posted saying the upper radiator hose maybe I didn’t .

Users who are viewing this thread