I cant understand why cannibis is illegal still.

Svtkidd23

#4THGEARMATTERS
Established Member
I have been watching more and more documentaries about the weed boom going on in CO. This would create jobs like crazy. (Farmers,retailers, bong pipe makers, online advertising jobs and more. Taxes would be insane and would fix the damn roads and shitty schools.

I think the drug companies are loosing money and funding against legalizing mj. There would be less pain killers, anti depressants, arthritis meds, sleeping pills, etc.

Also if it was legalized nationwide companies could still make it a 0 tolerance policy IF they invent a new way of checking THC at current levels.

Random rant but I hit the weird side of youtube again.

Also treat it like alcohol, you drive under it you deal with consequences and stop filling jails with people and weed.

thekanezzi

Established Member
I hate pot. It make me feel like shit.

That being said I 100% agree with you. I think it's such a versitile drug that can be grown so it's in drug companies best interest to keep it illegal.

Money talks, not logic. Lame

oldmodman

Established Member
If I was still smoking pot (or Thai stick) I would be even fatter than I already am!

All the dope we had to smoke in the 60's and 70's did was give me the super munchies. I've heard that the new stuff is way stronger.

Equalbracket

Established Member
The quality is so damn good it's amazing. But it's unfortunate that you can go to the store buy something, drive 10 miles and go to jail for the same thing.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Maybe because of figuring out how to test for DUI or working under the influence. Currently you can argue it was due to prior use.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Newsflash, weed is legal in Washington and we are still having a rising heroin problem here. I know people who are hooked on it too and it started with painkillers. I'm not against Marijuana but it hasn't changed anything here.

Machdup1

Established Member
It is illegal in some states because the voters have not made it legal. I find making Cannabis illegal counter productive for society, however, if the people of my state want it to be illegal, that is their right.

It is a states rights issue.

truefiveo

Established Member
I hate pot. It make me feel like shit.

That being said I 100% agree with you. I think it's such a versitile drug that can be grown so it's in drug companies best interest to keep it illegal.

Money talks, not logic. Lame

Sucks to be you....

Good pot makes food,sex and music absolutely amazing.

Adower

Established Member
Why is everyone so concentrated on legalizing cannabis. Why do we not put more effort and concentrate on the quality of education for our youth? Especially finding a way to do it without using the proceeds from a drug. I am the only one who thinks that this does not make sense? Or about our soldiers that are on foreign soil.

Last edited:

TK Doom

Established Member
Why is everyone so concentrated on legalizing cannabis. Why do we not put more effort and concentrate on the quality of education for our youth? Or about our soldiers that are on foreign soil.

Probably because people's lives are not as awesome as they could be, hence the need for altering their state of mind.

Svtkidd23

#4THGEARMATTERS
Established Member
Why is everyone so concentrated on legalizing cannabis. Why do we not put more effort and concentrate on the quality of education for our youth? Especially finding a way to do it without using the proceeds from a drug. I am the only one who thinks that this does not make sense? Or about our soldiers that are on foreign soil.

Going off of your statement, Legalizing cannibis will give schools a shit load more money so kids can have their own book, better supplies, pay teachers more money and make them love their job more. Not only that Colorado has some schools using Ipads to help with advanced education and autistic children. My mom teaches autistic children and they only funded her with enough for one ipad, she has 9 students. Every one of those children can operate a ipad like no other.

Adower

Established Member
Going off of your statement, Legalizing cannibis will give schools a shit load more money so kids can have their own book, better supplies, pay teachers more money and make them love their job more. Not only that Colorado has some schools using Ipads to help with advanced education and autistic children. My mom teaches autistic children and they only funded her with enough for one ipad, she has 9 students. Every one of those children can operate a ipad like no other.

I really do not think it makes any sense to legalize a drug and use that tax money and fund schools. Yes, the tax money might go to schools but at the expense of a bunch of people now smoking pot. I bet that most people that want legal pot just want to be able to smoke it. They don't really care about where the tax money goes and how it is used.

Svtkidd23

#4THGEARMATTERS
Established Member
I really do not think it makes any sense to legalize a drug and use that tax money and fund schools. Yes, the tax money might go to schools but at the expense of a bunch of people now smoking pot. I bet that most people that want legal pot just want to be able to smoke it. They don't really care about where the tax money goes and how it is used.

That's in your eyes. I don't smoke weed, nor does my wife but I personally give two shits what some one does in the comfort of their own home for leisure. I'll be damn if someone says I cant have a nice glass of #7 or some beer when I want a release. But now Colorado and Oregon and Washington don't have a shit ton of hippys and peace shirts walking around. Local small businesses are thriving, culinary weed tours, dining and food sales I know are up!

There is 0 negative effects or confirmed deaths due to it. I think you would like to pay less land tax a year and let the potheads basically take that over for you huh..

Blk91stang

Established Member
Premium Member
What do you mean by 0 negative effects or confirmed deaths due to it?

It can impair you or mess with your emotions big time depending on your tolerance, mood, and/or what kind you inhale/ingest. If you're saying you can't overdose and drop dead from it, that might be, but I'm sure there are plenty of deaths that would have been avoided if pot wasn't used.

Go to town on a couple potent weed brownies and report back on your findings ;-)

Adower

Established Member
That's in your eyes. I don't smoke weed, nor does my wife but I personally give two shits what some one does in the comfort of their own home for leisure. I'll be damn if someone says I cant have a nice glass of #7 or some beer when I want a release. But now Colorado and Oregon and Washington don't have a shit ton of hippys and peace shirts walking around. Local small businesses are thriving, culinary weed tours, dining and food sales I know are up!

There is 0 negative effects or confirmed deaths due to it. I think you would like to pay less land tax a year and let the potheads basically take that over for you huh..

What are you talking about. There have been numerous deaths from edibles. Read up on it.

http://topekasnews.com/edible-marijuana-candies-kill-9-colorado-12-coachella/

All of those hippies were already there prior to the legalization of cannabis. Just go to a reggae concert and you will see hippies for days!

In addition, a good amount of the LEGAL/RECREATIONAL weed is not even staying in those states. It's getting shipped out.

If you dont care what someone does in their own home for leisure, why not legalize coke, herion, etc...

Last edited:

Svtkidd23

#4THGEARMATTERS
Established Member
What are you talking about. There have been numerous deaths from edibles. Read up on it.

http://topekasnews.com/edible-marijuana-candies-kill-9-colorado-12-coachella/

All of those hippies were already there prior to the legalization of cannabis. Just go to a reggae concert and you will see hippies for days!

In addition, a good amount of the LEGAL/RECREATIONAL weed is not even staying in those states. It's getting shipped out.

If you dont care what someone does in their own home for leisure, why not legalize coke, herion, etc...

That article is so terrible it's unreal. I swear my goats would make a better credible article. So 9 deaths (you say) of the millions of people a day that use it.... Great odds.

How many die from drinking and driving and smoking cigs and dip? Not to mention pain killers.

Cocaine and heroine are drugs. Weed you pluck off a plant and smoke. No harmful fillers and if it's government regulated it's much safer than Leroy down the street putting shit in it.

Svtkidd23

#4THGEARMATTERS
Established Member
What do you mean by 0 negative effects or confirmed deaths due to it?

It can impair you or mess with your emotions big time depending on your tolerance, mood, and/or what kind you inhale/ingest. If you're saying you can't overdose and drop dead from it, that might be, but I'm sure there are plenty of deaths that would have been avoided if pot wasn't used.

Go to town on a couple potent weed brownies and report back on your findings ;-)

It's just like redbull drink to many I'm
Sure you'll know it and be sick as a dog..

If it's legalized people aren't going out and smoking a pound in 5 minutes. Cannibis has been around for YEARS! Don't quote me on this they can't date when the term marijuana came from.

Yes it can cause anxiety and paranoia. But you try a indica it's a different high than sativa. There is 0 deaths from overdosing on weed.

I can't speak for the actions while using it say driving (which is stupid) but so is texting and driving.

Users who are viewing this thread