I became a meat crayon

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Another update for you fine gentlemen. I have been instructed to be walking around, and such without the brace, and crutches. So I’ve been moving around for the last 3 weeks or so without. I still kinda walk like the hunchback of Notre Dame. However it’s progress.

So I figured full send, I’ll mow my yard and take some forward actions to it. As I’m blowing off my driveway, I looked at the garage, and uncovered my white coupe and my black coupe.

I can officially say I have made it this far and haven’t had to sell anything of my collection, and that makes me extremely happy. Figured I’d share a photo of my babies, sorry for them being dirty. I can’t quite wash them just yet, after my surgery I’m hoping I’ll be able to get them all cleaned up again.

@03cobra#694 yes I know my driveway is cracked, snd I might have some weeds. Hahaha. I’ve talked to the owner in regards to fixing that.

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart everyone’s who’s reached out to me and kept my head on straight during these times. As stated from many above it’s not the pain of it all, it’s mostly the mental game.
Very awesome news. Who's C4 in the driveway?

Sent from my motorola razr plus 2023 using Tapatalk

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
The surgery will come and go quickly bro. I’m glad to see your still in the fight and up and moving around. Cutting the grass is a big deal, when I had my right ACL done I was fully wrapped up from my ankle to the top of my quad, and driving home from physical therapy (yes I was driving around almost immediately ) the water pump went out on my trans am.

So later that night after waiting 2 hours for a tow on the side of the road with crutches, I some how managed to change the water pump on that bastard in my driveway granted I was 16 years old but still haha

The moral of that story, take it easy once they put you back together and dont go out driving around in an F body

After your surgery, my buddy and I are gonna take a ride over with our cobras and we are gonna cut your grass and wash the cars for you, you can just instruct from a lawn chair lol

-Ryan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LS WUT

Established Member
The surgery will come and go quickly bro. I’m glad to see your still in the fight and up and moving around. Cutting the grass is a big deal, when I had my right ACL done I was fully wrapped up from my ankle to the top of my quad, and driving home from physical therapy (yes I was driving around almost immediately ) the water pump went out on my trans am.

So later that night after waiting 2 hours for a tow on the side of the road with crutches, I some how managed to change the water pump on that bastard in my driveway granted I was 16 years old but still haha

The moral of that story, take it easy once they put you back together and dont go out driving around in an F body

After your surgery, my buddy and I are gonna take a ride over with our cobras and we are gonna cut your grass and wash the cars for you, you can just instruct from a lawn chair lol

-Ryan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha, hell yeah man! Thats how you do it! Those are the kinda stories I enjoy reading. Gives you hope, and know it’s not all doom and gloom like it appears most of the time.

What a legend though. Water pumps on those F-Body’s were such a pain in the ass, if it was an LT1 car damn water pump would leak on the Optispark.

Haha, that’s very kind of you guys to do. That would be cool to have you guys stop by. I’m excited to drive the cars again, not that driving the hellcat isn’t fun. It’s just not the same.

LS WUT

Established Member
Good luck, brother! They'll take good care of you. Nothing to worry about.
Thank you very much man, I appreciate it. I’ve never had surgery before aside from stitches and broken bones. Nothing like this where they had to put me under anesthesia. Wondering how I’m gonna react to it. He said I’m only under for 45 minutes so it shouldn’t bother me to much, he did say most people get nausea, or sick to their stomach after.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Women tend to respond worse to anesthesia, so...

tenor.gif

Good luck with recovery my man, you'll be fine

Users who are viewing this thread