Hurricane Harvey

VegasMichael

Established Member
My Mother-In-Law decided to stay in her house in Corpus and ride it out. She got her windows boarded up.

We had asked her to come up and stay with us but she didn't leave in time.
Are you kidding me? This is a Category 4 storm with devastating winds and rain. You need to get her out of there.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
IMG_1879.JPG

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Have a table at hooters for tomorrow.... yeah.... that might not be happening... lol

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Been watching the reporting all day but not the last few hours. Didnt realize it was going to turn out this severe, like on another level. Hope you all stay safe!

The northwest still holds the record for most devastating storm but that was 60 years ago. None of us here know the slightest of what you are going to experience the next few days. You all will be in my prayers!

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
It has apparently pushed farther north than they expected and we are getting hammered here in round rock about 20 miles north of Austin don't expect it to be much more than lots of rain and flash flood warnings

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Weather Channel has it reported to now be a Category 1 hurricane, but the Houston area is expected to get 15-30" of rain by Wednesday. Rain appears to be a bigger threat than winds. Prayers for those affected!

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Check in guys.

A tornado hit a couple miles from me and knocked out power for a few hours but all is well. Lots of rain.

Been watching the reporting all day but not the last few hours. Didnt realize it was going to turn out this severe, like on another level. Hope you all stay safe!

The northwest still holds the record for most devastating storm but that was 60 years ago. None of us here know the slightest of what you are going to experience the next few days. You all will be in my prayers!

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

The most devastating storm as far as lives lost was the Hurricane of 1900 in Galveston that killed 12,000 people. I think Katrina had the most property damage at $100B+.

Users who are viewing this thread