Hurricane Harvey

spectreman

Established Member
Bryan Norcross is THE only weather fearcaster worth watching. He was here in SoFla when Hurricane Andrew hit and was the only one to call it spot on- no hype, no fear-mongering, just straight, accurate facts.

Weather Channel has him now. He only comes out of the coffin when storm approaches but he's the shiznet. If he sez it, it's biblical.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Bryan Norcross is THE only weather fearcaster worth watching. He was here in SoFla when Hurricane Andrew hit and was the only one to call it spot on- no hype, no fear-mongering, just straight, accurate facts.

Weather Channel has him now. He only comes out of the coffin when storm approaches but he's the shiznet. If he sez it, it's biblical.

He was on TWC a lot today.

MG0h3

Established Member
they are talking about areas on the coast being uninhabitle for month or years. anyone who says this is not too bad is an idiot at this point. They are saying the northern bands are already hitting us here in austin. we just had a pretty heavy squall ride through

Damn!

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
image.jpeg
Last time I saw a thread like this, the OP lost his car (completely flooded)....

Mine are safely tucked away. I'll put them on jack stands if it comes to it, but I'm not losing them.

o2gt

Established Member
It looks some lots of people are going to have a very bad time. Im not looking forward to the weekend but I guess we have done about all we can. now we will sit and wait.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
It looks some lots of people are going to have a very bad time. Im not looking forward to the weekend but I guess we have done about all we can. now we will sit and wait.
Yeah, it just got upgraded to a Category 4 hurricane. Bad stuff along with all that rain.

DiB14-SAFD

Established Member
Going in for my shift in the morning(SAFD), should be an interesting 24 hrs. Hopefully people stay home and we aren't pulling people out of low water crossings. I think the wind is gonna be keeping us busy with powerline calls regardless.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Going in for my shift in the morning(SAFD), should be an interesting 24 hrs. Hopefully people stay home and we aren't pulling people out of low water crossings. I think the wind is gonna be keeping us busy with powerline calls regardless.
Stay safe man and good luck!

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Better put some Red Bull in the tank, those cars are going to need wings. Stay safe down there.

Users who are viewing this thread