HUGE Orange County Horsepower Meet, Greet, & PCH Cruise 03/07/10

mytjojo

Established Member
holly good God!! this cruise looks like it's going to be Big...

i might have to check this out

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Reminisce of the rose bowl gathering and cruise to hooters, you’ll have to get a camera crew on this one :eek:

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Reminisce of the rose bowl gathering and cruise to hooters, you’ll have to get a camera crew on this one :eek:

I've got Travis Curry (curry101) documenting everything and then Rusty Woodall from Stangfreak TV is going to be there and I'm sure he's going to do his thing too! :rockon:

mytjojo

Established Member

HA yeah i miss those days... I got married and am expecting my first kid. Don't have to much time to edit cruises at the moment. Once things settle down a bit I will be back in action

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
hey ricky, doubtful if i will be making this one buddy, although i would have really liked to, its an awesome route.

now i have my car apart for my irs project and i dont think it will be ready for next week... at this point i am hopeful it will be back together for knott's lol

anyway i'll be on the lookout for next time. have a blast! :beer:

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
hey ricky, doubtful if i will be making this one buddy, although i would have really liked to, its an awesome route.

now i have my car apart for my irs project and i dont think it will be ready for next week... at this point i am hopeful it will be back together for knott's lol

anyway i'll be on the lookout for next time. have a blast! :beer:

No worries, bro. Who do you have doing the install? Or are you doing it solo?

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
No worries, bro. Who do you have doing the install? Or are you doing it solo?

yup i am doing it in my garage

i will be bringing the differential to unitrax anaheim for them to install the tru-trac (and possibly 4:10 gears, haven't decided on that yet)

but yeah i am going to try to do everything else myself :rockon:

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
yup i am doing it in my garage

i will be bringing the differential to unitrax anaheim for them to install the tru-trac (and possibly 4:10 gears, haven't decided on that yet)

but yeah i am going to try to do everything else myself :rockon:

If you need a hand, let me know. I know a bunch of gear heads over on OCHP that would be willing to work for beer and pizza. :banana:

desert_gypsy

Headbutting the horizon
Established Member
Doc Butters will be driving up from Camp Pendleton in his 03 Termi, and I'm bringing a friend in an 03(?) Mach 1 and another friend on an R1.

Users who are viewing this thread