HUGE Orange County Horsepower Meet, Greet, & PCH Cruise 03/07/10

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
The demand called for it so OCHP is organizing a fun event for all you car enthusiasts.

Orange County Horsepower Meet, Greet, & PCH Cruise
Sunday, March 7th at 10:00am

We're placing this thread on multiple forums and we're expecting a very large group of cars to attend. Last time OCHP set something like this up last year for our summer cruise, we had 75+ cars and that was exclusive to Ford's. This event is open to any car enthusiast that wishes to attend. We're expecting a large range of very fast cars (Terminator's, Mach 1's, GT500's, Lightning's, ZO6's, Z51's, Camaro's, Viper's, Charger's, Supra's, EVO's, STi's, etc...) so everyone leave your stereotypes at home because we're all just looking to have a good time and maybe even get a sneak peak of the competition. :)

Agenda:

• 10:00am: Meet at the Irvine Spectrum (Target parking lot off of Enterprise).
  • 11:30am: PCH Cruise takes place (see below for map and details on route).
  • 1:00pm: Meet back at the Irvine Spectrum for photo opportunities, food, and good company.

The route we're taking allows us to cruise the Pacific Coast Hwy. for nearly 30 miles and will take a total of 1 1/2 hours most likely (depending on our pace). **I suggest everyone get gas prior to 10:00am because there will be way too many cars to stop during the cruise** We'll be leaving the Irvine Spectrum and taking the 5 South (21 miles) to El Camino Real (turns into PCH) in San Clemente. We'll be heading North on PCH (25 miles) and cruising through Capistrano Beach, Dana Point, Salt Creek Beach, Aliso Beach, Laguna Beach, Crystal Cove, Corona Del Mar, and Newport Beach. We will then make a right onto Newport Blvd. and take the 55 North to the 405 South (15 miles) and meet up, once again, at the Irvine Spectrum. I'm sure a lot of the attendees will then want to get some food and hangout for a little bit to check out the cars they didn't get to before we left for the cruise. We'll also be setting up a photoshoot with a lot of cars for those of you that would like to be a part of that. Possibly even make it an official OCHP banner depending on how good they turn out.

I'll be handing out copies of the map with the route we're taking so that the people that fall behind can catch up with the proper communication of where we're at. If you've never taken a cruise like this before, it's a very scenic route with tons of long, straight stretches so there will be plenty of opportunities to fool around. It's an amazing cruise to take, especially when you've got nothing but fast cars surrounding you as far as the eye can see. I highly suggest thinking twice about opening up the throttle too aggressively on PCH because we will definitely be getting a lot of unwanted attention cruising with the large group of fast and loud cars that we'll be in.

Here's the cruise route and a link to the map where you can check out different points by zooming in and switching to the satellite view.

Directions to Enterprise Dr - Google Maps

OCHPPCHCruise.jpg

RSVP Lists:

Orange County Horsepower Attendees

• SIr RicCuS
  • POISND U
  • 50 Proof
  • cobramac
  • curry101 [OFFICIAL OCHP CAMERA CAR]
  • The1WhiteDevil
  • v8only
  • Lightning McBundy
  • SoCalFiveO
  • kameleongt
  • TokenBlackKid
  • ZONick
  • HIGHPSI
  • ret_junior
  • Ranger_mike
  • Fastback91 +1
  • ArmedSVT
  • reivaxtorres
  • Thunderhorse
  • waketek516
  • sikblkgt
  • BrianGT
  • STANG8U
  • FAsnakes
  • SCS197GT
  • joedls
  • Eduardo
  • Ghost04GTO
  • macmovieman
  • 96redv-8
  • XxViSiOnxX
  • bbak91
  • Topless_Sn8k
  • 94GT_Mike
  • Torresjr1120
  • 3.slow turbo

Motorgen Attendees

• SeanPlunk

The Mustang Pit Stop Attendees

• Chuy
  • Jose
  • BrianGT
  • dafizuck
  • EBCOBRA
  • Novanutcase
  • nitrobullitt

SVTP Attendees

• 02saleen
  • P49Y-CY
  • Rcn4god
  • JoeLee
  • whammy91
  • AssassinoGrigio
  • 96SN8K
  • 03terminator77
  • desert_gypsy
  • Wishing4Cobra
  • baginoman
  • g00se
  • Bl4ckedoutc0bra
  • crj814x4
  • mytjojo

Modular Ford's Attendees

• SC99GTVert

Mach 1 Registry Attendees

• spanky192
  • blumnday99

LS1 GTO Attendees

• Ghost04GTO
  • HunterKiller89
  • reign1
  • mofofernando
  • CLCHNGO
  • DSmastery
  • Cavi Boy Jones
  • grizzly6768
  • G.I.JO.G5
  • cobaltracrtc
  • Knotsack
  • 6point0 goat
  • Cavi Boy Jones +6 cars
  • jm7368
  • Niedermyer
  • BOBS G8GT
  • 1NastyG8
  • usmcswong8

LS1 Tech Attendees

• Ryne @ CMS
  • 59 camaro
  • geovett
  • F4iSickness
  • hlaalu
  • NachoSS
  • C5natie
  • Chadoo951
  • C5natie
  • 2chevyss
  • 99BlownSS +1 car
  • regcabls6
  • MSS91Z28
  • SS MPSTR
  • KILLER-LS1
  • blackws61472
  • 626cts-v
  • ssteven
  • d69chris

Corvette Forum Attendees

• 1 BLOWN V8
  • RoatanMan
  • RedRiderZR1
  • ZO6Fanatic
  • BGC5Vette
  • Z28STYLE23
  • C_Williams@RPM +10 cars
  • hbvette07
  • Madsen

So Cal Terminator's Attendees

• jhwalker
  • javierrflores
  • OldYeller

Trail Blazers SS Owners Attendees

• Lilaaron233333
  • jmc07SS
  • Gibs07TBSS
  • hpjunkie
  • vett4five
  • navy rob
  • Left Coast 32
  • Ls7c-10
  • TJohnson
  • k5ivan
  • mikes'ss
  • Blasst9406

Mustang Empire Attendees

• teaguelsr76
  • Shaolin Crane
  • Vanessa

GRRRR8 Attendees

• familycaronROIDS!
  • WickedMom
  • Thrasher
  • GPDAN
  • Night Train
  • kgb4187
  • G8GTFAN
  • Thrasher
  • kgb4187

So Cal Muscle Attendees

• Redracer1
  • Sleepy GT
  • 1 Blown V8
  • 01SOMSS
  • mattzoom
  • MacGyver Clan
  • knight rider +5
  • 1 BAD LS1
  • Skidog5150
  • 64 AmericanIron
  • raychevelle
  • christianvette

G35 Driver Attendees

• MYG35IZSICK
  • juan350gt

Audizine Attendees

• fusionx
  • Quattro
  • SharkB8

So Cal Evo Attendees

• todaysivxx
  • IrvineXGSR
  • Dead_Pirate

Last edited:

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
count me in hope to make if i dont have a bunch of school work

You got it! :beer:

I'm going to try and update all of the threads throughout the forum world once at the end of the day, but it may be every couple of days because of other obligations. Stay tuned basically. :D

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
that sounds like it is gonna be sick, ricky :rockon: you guys picked a nice route to drive

if i am not balls deep into my irs rebuild at that time, i will try to make it! :thumbsup:

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
that sounds like it is gonna be sick, ricky :rockon: you guys picked a nice route to drive

if i am not balls deep into my irs rebuild at that time, i will try to make it! :thumbsup:

Sounds good! Added you on the list. :beer:

On another note, it seems like only yesterday that our Terminator's were bone stock. LMAO

desert_gypsy

Headbutting the horizon
Established Member
I'll be there rep'n the high desert Marines:rockon:. Wait... Does this mean I have to wash my car?? FFFUUU!!:cuss: My attendance depends on my ability to get off my couch (sober) and put a Lethal retainer sleeve in the tranny and replace my notoriously high quality Blue Oval throwout bearing :banana: This event is motivation for me to fix stuff that's about to explode, though. Guess that's a good thing :D

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
I'll be there rep'n the high desert Marines:rockon:. Wait... Does this mean I have to wash my car?? FFFUUU!!:cuss: My attendance depends on my ability to get off my couch (sober) and put a Lethal retainer sleeve in the tranny and replace my notoriously high quality Blue Oval throwout bearing :banana: This event is motivation for me to fix stuff that's about to explode, though. Guess that's a good thing :D
lol - Club 29 FTW.. :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread